Chapter 13

Ali's POV

Jess said that I can stay at her house for the rest of the weekend since she already knows that I don't want to be in a 100 foot radius of Luke. When I knew he was working we dropped by so I can get some clothes. Childish I know, but if I would see him right now I think I would rip his head off.

It turns out that Hunter was serious about our date. Which I didn't know if I was happy or worried about. He won't tell me where we're going, but he's picking me up from Jess's house at 7 o'clock. He told me to dress warm since it will be dark by then.

"So, you're going on a date." Jess said raising her eyebrows up and down teasingly. 

"We're just going out." I say while rolling my eyes.

"That's not what it looks like from your texts." she said shaking my phone in front of my face.

"You looked through my phone!" I yelled while gasping. When I yelled at her it wasn't a mad yell. It was more like a laughing yell. When she's giggling my phone vibrates.

"Ooo, well speaking of the devil!" she says while looking at my phone.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Hunter says that he's going to have to pass on the date." she said while pouting.

"Shut up!" I say while tackling her for my phone. She yells once we fall on her bed but starts laughing which I can't help but join her. 

"I'm joking, he said he's here." she said giving me the phone. I'm wearing torn skinny jeans followed with a grey Vans baseball tee with black sleeves. No need to dress up.

"Go down stairs big girl." she says while getting off the bed and holding the door wide open. I roll my eyes and head down stairs.

When I open the door I see Hunter standing there. Once he sees me he smiles. He wears a band shirt paired with dark skinny jeans. I like he's style.

"I like that band." I say pointing to his shirt. He looks down at his All Time Low shirt and he smiles.

"Yeah I do too." he chuckles and I smile at him. 

"No need to flirt just go." Jess says from the top of the stair case. I kindly respond to her by showing her my middle figure which of course she laughs at.

"So where are we going?" I ask Hunter as he drives. We've been driving for quite a while now. 

"It's a surprise." he says taking a quick glance at me then smiles.

"C'mon. You don't have to be mysterious. Just tell me." I love surprises, but I do this thing when I beg the person to tell me, but don't want them to tell me. And if they tell me I get mad and wish they didn't tell me. 

After a couple more minutes of driving and meaningless conversations he finally parks in a small empty parking lot.

"Where are we?" I ask unbuckling my seat belt. 

"Don't worry. We just have to walk from here." He says turning off the car. I shrug to myself and get out of the car.

Hunter holds his arm out and I can't help but laugh. We intertwined our arms together and we head off into the woods that is surrounding this crummy parking lot. After walking for a while it begins to become really dark.

"Are you just leading me into a trap to kill me?" I ask half way through the woods.

"No, I wouldn't do that." he laughs. He's laugh is so amusing. It sounds hoarse, funny, and charming at the same time.