Chapter 27

I been off all day because of yesterday when Luke told me the truth about how they all felt about me. I can't believe I was stupid enough to think that they were different. To think I thought that they all really did care about me. What a joke.

I snap out of my thoughts once I feel a hot liquid pour all over my hand.

"Shit." I say under my breath as I stop pouring the coffee in the over filled mug.

"God dammit. Just what I needed." I mumble as I run cold water on my burning hand

I decide to skip the coffee for today and take a shower. I wish I could wash away everything when I shower. My thoughts, feelings, memories.

Once I'm done putting on some old sweats and a tank-top I wrap my hair in a towel. I lay on my bed thinking of something to do. When I wrap myself in my covers I feel my phone under my pillow. I take it from underneath my pillow and decide to send a text to Jay.

Can you come over? Please?

A few seconds later he answers back.

Sure. Your place?

I can't help but smile. Jay is the only one I can trust. He is the one that cares about me.

Yeah. Thanks.

Once I send it I put my towel back on the rack in the bathroom that was hung close to the shower. I go back to lay on bed waiting for Jay to come over.

I feel my eyes begin to feel heavy as the minutes go by, and the next thing I know I'm asleep.

I look in the mirror at how I dulled myself up for going out with some friends. I smirk at my appearance when I finish putting on the final touches then head downstairs making sure to sneak past John.

Once I'm outside I see my friend, Regan, waiting for me inside of her car.

"Hey babe." I hear Ryan, my boyfriend, say as I enter the car.

"Hey." I say bringing him into a heated kiss.

"Save that for later." Regan says as she starts the car. We break from each other and laugh at her reaction.

It was just me, Regan, Ryan, and Conner, Regan's boyfriend. We were the trouble makers. The kind of group that you shouldn't mess with. We all have bad records, but that doesn't mean we're bad people.

"Who's party?" I ask as Regan parks in front of a house that has booming music.

"My friend. Let's go!" Conner says.

We all enter the house to be greeted with blasting music and the smell of beer. In every room there was at least one person doing drugs.

"Let's dance." Ryan whispers into my ear.

We both head into the room where the music was playing. He brings me closer to him then spins me around so I can grind on him. We both dance for what seems like hours until I go into the kitchen to get a drink.

When I pour myself a drink into a red cup I tug at my clothing. I'll admit that I have pretty revealing clothes on right now, but Ryan said that I would look nice in it.

"Hey there gorgeous." A random guy says putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Back off I have a boyfriend." I say rolling my eyes while taking his arm off of me.

"What? You mean the one making out with Stacey? What a boyfriend." he says.

"What?" I screech.

I forcefully push my way past people to find Ryan. Once I find him he’s doing exactly what that guy said he was doing. I feel anger build up inside of me.

Once I'm in front of him he doesn't even notice so I push him off of her.

"Babe! Hey." he says smiling down at me while wrapping his arms around me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I ask angrily. This isn't the first time this happened.

"I'm sorry." he says as if it’s nothing then leans in for a kiss.

"Get off of me." I say pushing his chest and walking off.

I walk around the house to find Regan. After a while I find her sitting on a couch with Conner getting stoned.

"Regan, Ryan cheated on me again." I say once I reach her.

"He did? I'm not surprised." she says.

"Regan!" I complain.

"Oh shut up Ali. You should've known. You brought it on yourself." she says.

"I did didn't I?" I sigh sitting on the floor next to her feet.

"Ali?" I hear Ryan's voice yell. I jump from fear as he stomps his way to me.

"Go away!" I yell.

"Come with me." he says grabbing my wrist tightly pulling me towards the stairs.

"No! Stop! Regan! Help me!" I yell as Ryan pulls me out of the room.

Regan looks at me then laughs. Laughs. She doesn't do anything to help me. She just sits there smiling taking another swing of whatever she was smoking.

Ryan drags me all the way upstairs while I was yelling at him to stop. No one isn't even bothering to help me. They all just stare at me like I'm crazy.

I finally let go of his grasp and run into the nearest room. I lock myself inside of it and fall to my feet.

Oh, god. Not again.

I start to hear pounding on the door and yelling.

"Open this door!" I hear Ryan scream.

I don't know what to do. I feel frozen. Like I can't move.

His knocking become louder and the knob begins to rattle from his constant shaking.

Ryan finally brakes through the lock and I feel my eyes widen at the sight of him.

"Get on the bed." he smirks victoriously locking the door behind him.

I wake up painting from the fear I had inside of me. I hear knocks on my door and I let out a loud yell. It takes me a while to process what had just happened.

"Ali? Are you ok?" I hear Jay's muffled voice say from the other side of the door. I sigh in relief knowing that it's him.

"Hey." I say as I open the door.

"What happened?" he asks. I probably look like a mess. My hair is all over the place and I can feel beads of sweat all around me.

"Just had a bad dream." I say fully processing what happened.

"Oh, may I come in?" he asks.

"Of course." I say opening the door wider so he can enter.

Jay goes to my bed and starts to unzip a laptop bag I just now realize he brought with him.

“What's that?" I ask.

"Thought you'd like to watch a film." he says with a smile.

"You know me so well." I smile back as we both hop onto my bed.