Chapter 41

Ali's POV

"That was fun." Hunter says as we enter the apartment complex.

"How?" I ask. I didn't find anything to be amusing.

"Well, I did get to kiss you." he says with a wink.

"Oh, shut up." I laugh nudging him a little.

Before I can even lay down I hear a knock on my door. I roll my eyes, but walk towards the door anyways.

“What do you want? I literally just saw you five seconds ago.” I say opening the door to see Hunter.

“Well, I just got a text from Calum telling me to tell you to go over to Luke’s apartment.” He says.

“Why do you have Calum’s number?” I ask.

“I got all of the guys’ number today. They want to keep in touch with me in case they have any other plans involving me.” He says with a smirk casing me to laugh.

“Why do they want me there?” I ask getting back on track.

“I guess it was last minute.” He says.

“Fine. Text him I’ll be there.” I say closing the door behind me and begin to walk to Luke’s apartment.

Once I finally make it to the apartment I was greeted with a high pitched squeal and Calum walking toward the door.

"I didn't know you meant she would be here too." I say rolling my eyes.

"I swear I didn't either. Once I got off the phone with you Luke announced she was coming as well." he says.

"What does he see in that girl?" I sigh.

"I have no idea." he chuckles.

We both enter the living room sitting on the couch with Ashton and Michael while Luke and Isabelle shared the other couch. Isabelle was dressed in a mini skirt followed by a pink crop top.

"Oh, hi Ali! I didn't know you were coming!" she says with an obvious fake smile.

"Yes you did. I told you once you came here." Michael says.

"No you didn't." she says through gritted teeth, still trying her best to smile.

"Why is she acting like that?" I whisper to Calum.

"She's trying to act nice in front of Luke." Calum whispers back.

"What a fucking fake ass-"

"What are you guys whispering about?" Michael whispers from my other side.

"Isabelle." Calum replies.

"Let's go in the kitchen." he says also informing Ashton to come too. We all get up to go to the kitchen, but Luke doesn't notice since Isabelle is keeping him busy.

"Why are we in here?" I ask hopping onto the counter to sit.

"So the bitch won't hear us." Michael says.

"I think she's more of a whore." Calum says.

"Nah, I think she's a cunt." Ashton says.

"It doesn't matter what we call her, what matters is when she's out." I say cutting into their name calling.

"Right. So, what do we do next?" Ashton asks.

"We should-"

"What are we going to eat for dinner?" Luke asks walking into the kitchen with Isabelle clinging onto his arm.