Chapter 25

Ali's POV

Once I reach my apartment I fall onto my bed. I feel my heart beating so fast and I can't think straight. Did that really happen? I sit up and go into the shower to clear my mind. That didn't really happen. Did it? It felt so unreal, but good.  I shouldn't be doing these things. Especially with Luke.

Once I'm done with the shower I lay on my back staring at the ceiling. I start to replay what happened just minutes ago. I felt something I never felt before. It was both confusing and amazing. My body felt like it was on fire, but Luke might have felt something different. He probably didn't mean anything about it. It was just "in the moment" kind of things.

I touch my lips still feeling the tingling sensation. I guess no one has to know that I secretly liked it.

----

A few hours later I wake up to hear knocks at my door. I groan but head towards the door bumping into things on accident.

"Oh, I'm sorry did I wake you?" I hear Hunter's soft voice say.

"No, no. What is it?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today." he says happily.

"Of course. Let me just get ready." I say letting him into my apartment. I get fresh clothes and head into the bathroom to clean my teeth and brush my hair. I quickly put on the new clothes and decide to just put my hair in a messy bun.

"So, where will we be going?" I ask exiting the bathroom.

"I was thinking of going to Starbucks then going to that cliff again." he says from the living room.

"That sounds good." I say while putting on my shoes.Once we go to Starbucks we fall in line waiting to place our order. There's a few people inside, but most of them were sitting down already.

"So, should I consider this our second date?" Hunter asks with a smirk.

"Is it?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"I guess so." he says giving me a wink at the end. I roll my eyes as it was our turn to order.

"Two Mocha Frappes." Hunter says. After paying we both get out of the line and wait beside the pick-up.

"Ali, I was wondering if you wanted to-"

"Ali!" A voice screams cutting off Hunter.

"Ashton?" I say squinting my eyes to see if it was actually him.

"Guys! Ali's here!" He screams out the door.

"Fancy seeing you here!" Ashton says skipping happily towards us as the others gather inside.

"Oh, hi Hunter." Ashton says shaking his hand. For some reason he doesn't sound so happy.

"Are you guys on a date?" he asks me. I can't help but notice the hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Well we-"

"Ali! What's up?" Michael says cutting me off.

"Wait, why's he with you?" Michael asks a bit too harshly.

"What do you-"

"Hi!" Calum says once again cutting me off. Calum looks beside me to see Hunter. He gives him a disapproving face but quickly hides it with a smile. What has gotten into them?

"Um, are you guys ok?" I ask them.

"Well, since you asked. We all don't like the idea of you-"

"Hey, what's happening?" we all hear a voice mumble cutting off Ashton. I'm a little glad because his tone meant business.All the boys turn their heads behind them to see Luke. Once Luke and I share eye contact his eyes widen, but we both quickly look away.