Epilogue

Ali's POV

"Good morning." I hear Luke's raspy voice say from beside me wrapping his arm around my waist tightly.

"Good morning." I say feeling warmer from his body warmth. "Is it today?"

"Yeah, but let's not think about it." He says kissing my forehead gently.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask.

"I just want to stay in." He says.

"Mom! Dad!" We hear the boys say.

"Shut up! We aren't married dumbasses!" I laugh as Calum, Michael and Ashton jump on the bed.

"Yeah, but we know you guys will be." Ashton says.

"God, guys we just started dating." Luke says.

"We're dating?" I ask teasingly.

"Shut up." He laughs setting another kiss on my forehead.

We all head into the kitchen and prepare breakfast which was just five bowls of cereal. We gathder onto the couch and watch cartoons. Luke and them are having their first tour of their own. They are no longer an opening act. I on the other hand has been becoming very famous as well. I have fans all across the world which is still unbelievable. I have concerts, and meet and greets and I always spare time to just talk to them. I even have an album out now.

"We're going out tonight, to a club. Want to come?" Ashton asks.

"No, we're staying in." Luke answers.

"That's a shame, the media would love new photos of the hottest couple of the year." Michael says wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Yeah, I'm sure they would, but we're staying together before we leave." Luke says putting an arm around my shoulders giving me a smile.

"Alright, you love birds we're out." Calum says grabbing his coat and leaving the house along with Michael and Ashton.

Luke and I go back into the bedroom and turn on my laptop. We cuddle together and watch films all day. Most of them were crime, but we only got to watch one horror film since Luke couldn't handle it.

"Ali." He says laying down behind me, but I don't pay attention. "Ali." He says again putting his arm around my waist and kissing my shoulder but I still don't take my eyes off of the laptop's screen. I feel him get up from the bed which I assumed he was going to the bathroom, but he goes back to bed this time in front of me.

He lays down and pauses the film that was currently playing on the laptop. He blocks my line of vision of the laptop with his chest.

"What are you doing? I was watching." I say lifting my head up to look at his face.

"Pay attention to me." He says burying his face in my hair and pulls me closer to him then resting his arm on my waist.

"What do you want?" I ask him trying to hold in laughter.

"I want to eat." He says

"Hm," I hum, "I don't think I want to get up anymore. I'm too comfortable." I say tangling our legs together.

"But, babe." Luke whines.

"Ugh, fine." I say getting up and heading to the kitchen.

I look around the kitchen for something to eat, but of course out of all of the options, I couldn't chose. Luke soon comes into the kitchen and stands behind me while wrapping his arms around my waist then resting his head on my shoulder.

"How does pizza sound?" I ask.

"It sounds perfect," he says, "like you."

"Oh, god how cheesy of you." I laugh heading towards the fridge to get the pizza.

"Was that a pun?" Luke asks laughing along.

"It depends, was it a Gouda one?" I ask.

"Oh, please stop." He says taking me by the arm and leads me to the couch to watch to wait till the pizza is done in the oven.

He turns on the TV and Cartoon Network fills the screen. I feel myself start to feel sleepy as I curl up next to Luke and he puts his arm around my shoulders. After about two shows I fall asleep listening to his heartbeat.

"Do you smell something burning?" Luke asks waking me up.

"Oh god! The pizza!" I yell getting up from the couch and running towards the oven. Once I get to it I open it to see a deep black pizza. The smell became stronger as I took it out of the oven.

"Oh god, I ruined it." I say placing it on the counter while I hear Luke laughing.

"Why are you laughing? I burnt the pizza!" I yell. "Ow!" I hiss accidently burning my finger from touching the pan.

"God, I love you." he blurts out.

"Wait, what?" I ask feeling all the panic rush outside of me.

"I- I- um." he stutters. He hangs his head down looking at his feet then looks back up at me. He walks towards me and stands so close to me that I can feel his breathe.

"Ali Brooks," he says wrapping his arms around my waist, "I love you."

A smile wipes across my face at the sound of him saying those three little words. He loves me. Luke Hemmings loves me. After me being an absolute pain in the ass to him, he loves me.

"I love you too." I say quietly.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." Luke says.

"Don't push it." I say with a laugh.