Chapter 39

Ali's POV

"Um, I'm Ali." I say a little taken aback from her tone.

"Yeah, whatever." she says flipping her hair then putting her attention back on Luke.

"You guys should get going. It's closing time." I say but they don't listen. Isabelle is too busy yapping on about how she missed him and how she's staying in Sydney.

"Hello?" I say but she just talks louder.

I roll my eyes then push through them making them break apart. Luke finally remembers that I was there, but I'm already out the door.What does Luke see in her? She's obviously a totally bitch! Who does she think she is anyway?

Wait. If she's back, will Luke take her back? He obviously was head over heels for this girl, so is it possible that he still likes her? She had him wrapped around her finger once, she can surely do it again.

"Ali!" I hear Luke's voice call out to me. A smile creeps onto my face, but when I turn around Luke has his arm around Isabelle.

"What is it?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Are you still coming over tomorrow?" he asks.

"I don't know. We'll see." I say turning around to continue walking.When I lay down on my bed it is already really late. Should I really come over tomorrow? I guess, it's not a problem, it's not like she'll be there.

----

"What's she doing here?" I whisper yell to Calum.

"Oh, so you already met the devil?" Calum asks.

"Unfortunately, yes." I say as Isabelle glares at me by Luke's side.

"We all hate her. I'm sorry you had to meet her." Calum says causing me to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Michael asks.

"Just talking about how we all hate Isabelle." Calum answers.

"Well, everyone but Luke." I add.

"Are you jealous?" Michael asks sitting on the other side of me on the couch.

"What is there to be jealous of?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Well, don't worry because we have a plan." Michael says.

"Oh god." I say.

"It's a good one!" Calum whines.

"Anyways, we're all going to go out and you'll bring Hunter."Michael says.

"Hunter? Why?" I ask.

"Because Luke gets jealous when he's around." Michael says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh my god. Is this another plan to get us to together?" I ask.

"Yeah." they both answer.

"Ugh, I already said that we don't like each other." I whine pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Well, you might, but Luke definitely does. Just do it. If this works Isabelle will leave." Calum begs.

"Fine." I say unsure.

"Text him right now." Michael says rushing me.

"Why?" I ask pulling out my phone.

"Just do it." he says. I do as told and tap on Hunter's contact to start a conversation.

"Who are you texting?" Luke asks coming over to us leaving Isabelle in the kitchen.

"Hunter." I say not even bothering to look at him. I just continue to text him.

"Oh. What are you talking to him about?" he asks.

"She's inviting him to come over tomorrow." Michael answers.

"What? Why?" he asks in a harsh tone.

"You're inviting Isabelle. At least we like Hunter." Calum shots at him.

"Whatever." Luke says going back to the kitchen. I don't think I ever looked up at him.

"So, you don't like Isabelle?" Ashton asks sitting on the ground in front of Calum.

"Who would?" I ask causing them to laugh.After a while we order some pizza to eat for dinner, but we had to order a salad as well because Isabelle is on a strict diet.

As we ate I got another text from Hunter. We were texting the whole time I was there. As usual we were teasing each other and flirting, but nothing serious.

This time am I allowed to kiss you again? (;

I start to laugh as I read his message. We established that we were just friends, and felt nothing towards each other when we went on another date.

"Is it Hunter?" Michael asks stealing my phone.

"Stop! Give it back!" I yell trying to get my phone back.

"Why? Are you guys flirting?" he asks standing up and holding my phone in the air so I can't reach it as I try to grab it.

"Aw, she's blushing!" Ashton says.

"Shut up!" I spat at him

"Oh, my. Ali you're quite the flirt!" Michael says. I look back at him to see that he was reading our text messages.

"Michael! Stop!" I say trying to snatch it from him but he just holds it up in the air again.

"Calum, look at this." Michael says throwing my phone to him.

"No! Stop!" I say running over to Calum, who just so happens to be sitting in front of Luke.

"Oh my god! You guys kissed?" he asks reading our text messages. I feel myself blush again and Michael takes notice of it.

"Oh, my god! You guys did kiss!" Michael says and begins to sing the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song while pinching my cheeks.

"You are a flirt!" Calum yells looking through more of our messages as I try to snatch it from him.

"Mind your own business!" I say as I finally take my phone away from him.I manage to steal a glance at Luke as I sit in my seat next to Calum. He looked like he was going to explode. Well, what the hell happened to him?

"Do you guys always have to be so loud?" Isabelle whines.

"Your annoying squeals are louder than us." Michael spats. I bite my lip trying not to laugh.

"You guys act like you hate me or something." she says forking some salad.

"Because we do." Calum says. I think I like sassy Calum. A lot.

"Lukey! Tell them to stop." she whines like a baby grabbing his arm.

"Stop." he says through gritted teeth. What the heck happened to him?

"It's not our fault your bimbo is annoying the hell out of all of us." Michael says. As he says this my phone rings.

"Who's that? Hunter?" Luke asks harshly.

"Why does it matter to you?" I ask equally as harsh.

"It doesn't." he says.

"Then don't ask about it." I shot back.

We're all silent after that. You can feel the tension all around us. If you walked in right now you would leave right away.

"Well, it's my time to go." I say already beginning to walk away.

"Why so soon?" Ashton asks.

"Because I'm obviously not needed here." I say glancing at Luke then heading out the door.