Chapter 44

Ali's POV

"Finally! We were about to start!" Ashton says putting his arm around my shoulders.
"What took you so long?" Michael asked.

"It takes longer when you don't have a car." I say sitting down on a bench opposite from them.

"I could've picked you up." Luke said.

"I can take care of myself." I say rolling my eyes. "By the way where's Isabelle?"

"She's hanging out with her dad today." Luke answers.

"Anyways," Michael begins, "what are we starting off with?" They boys start to chat about what they should play and when they finally agree on one I quickly put my phone away.

When they begin to play I see a couple of people immediately take interest in them. People began to crowd them already. I smile and take out my phone. I quickly open twitter and take a picture of them.

Got these guys to perform in the park. (:
*file attachment*

I make sure to tag them then send it. I put my phone back into my pocket and listen to them play. They all look so happy and passionate. It's hard not to smile while watching them. When they finish the crowd claps and the boys smile brightly while looking at each of the faces in the crowd.

"What now?" Calum asks me when they finish clapping causing the crowd to chuckle.

"Sing another song." I say.

"What song?" Michael asks. I look around the big circle the people has made around them and all of their expecting faces.

"Sing the song you sang to me last night." I say.

----

"That was amazing!" Calum gushes when they finally finish.

"Thank you for making us do this!" Calum says while lifting me up in the sky.

"Oh my god put me down!" I laugh.

"We have to do this again!" Michael says high-fiving Calum. They all begin to chat among themselves talking about the songs they should perform and different locations. I take this time to start to walk home until Luke stops me.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Home." I say more of a question.

"It's still early, let me take you out." he says with a smile.

"Oh, no that's okay." I say lightly shaking my head.

"That wasn't a question." he says with a smug smirk.

"So, I'm guessing I have no choice." I say putting my hand on my hip.

"You guessed right. Now c'mon." he says grabbing my hand and running off out of the park.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he slows his pace.

"Lunch." he says not letting go of my hand.

"I have no money." I say.

"Like I was going to let you pay anyways." he laughs.

"Well where are we eating?"

"Remember that nice sandwich place I took you last time?"

"Yeah."

"That one."

"Well I guess that's nice." I say wondering my eyes up to the sky.

"So," he begins, "what's up with you and Hunter?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, you guys seemed to be getting closer." he says as we take a turn still holding my hand.