Chapter 29

Calum's POV

I stand there alone trying to comprehend what had just happened. What the hell did Luke tell Ali?

Still thinking of what just happened I decide to go to Luke's apartment to understand what Ali was talking about. It must have been bad to make Ali act like that. I can't believe she thinks we don't care about her. We all love her.

Once I made it to Luke's apartment I didn't hesitate to knock on the door as loudly as I could.

"What's your problem?" Luke asks once he opens the door.

"I should be asking you the same." I say. Luke catches on that I'm serious and angry so he lets me in.

"What did I do?" Luke asks sitting on the couch.

"What did you say to Ali?" I ask still standing.

"Why do we always have to talk about Ali?" he asks loudly while standing up to push me.

"Because this time you did something stupid!" I yell pushing him back.

"What are you talking about?" he asks still yelling.

"When I went to see Ali today she blew out on me telling me that you told her we don't care about her! Now she wants us to get out of her life!" I yell using my index finger to poke his chest harshly multiple times.

"What?" he asks quietly sitting back on the couch.

"Do you seriously not know what I'm talking about?" I ask calmly catching my breath from yelling.

"Oh, god. I think I may know." he says burying his head in his hands with his elbows resting on his knees.

"What is it?" I ask now curious and worried.

"I went to the club with Aaron and Ashton. When I was drunk I may have said something."

"Are you serious?" I asked annoyed sitting next to him.

"God. I don't even know what I said." he says frustrated.

"Well, whatever it was it was bad."

"No shit. I can tell." he says pulling his fingers through his hair and sitting back onto the couch.

After talking about it a bit more he decides to call the guys and girls over to talk about this. They were all mad at him too, but calmed down once he explained.

"She doesn't want us in her life anymore?" Skylar asks really upset.

"Look, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it I was drunk." Luke says and to my surprise, he sounds just as upset as us.

"Drunk or not this is your fault." Jess hisses.

"Hey, calm down. He's going to apologize." Michael says putting an arm around Luke's shoulders.

"Apologize? As bad as I feel about this I don't think I can apologize for something I can't remember." Luke admits.

"What!" Michael yells pushing him with the arm he had around him.

"Hey, I don't remember saying anything so how am I supposed to say sorry if I don't know what I said?" Luke defends.

"If this is because you don't want to see her because of that kiss then you are being really childish and stupid. Really, really stupid." Ashton says.

"Wait, kiss? What kiss?" Andy asks.

"Luke and Ali kissed." I answer.

"What?" All three of them yell.

"Ok moving on-"

"Wait, when did this happen?" Skylar says cutting off Ashton.

"My birthday." Luke answers.

"We knew this was going to happen." Jess says high fiving Andy and Skylar.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" Luke asks.

"Getting back on track guys!" Ashton says snapping his fingers.

"Oh, right. So, Luke you're going to apologize to Ali. No acceptations." Michael says with everyone agreeing.

"What? No! I do not agree." Luke protests.

"Well, it's six against one. Plus if you're the reason Ali doesn't want to hang out with the rest of us than you are definitely going to apologize." I say.

"This isn't fair." Luke whines.

"This is very fair. Now get over yourself and apologize to the girl." Skylar says poking his chest.

Author's Note-

Short chapter :/ Sorry, but interesting things happening soon.

-Olivia (: