Meeting The Family part 2

The next morning came sooner then expected as you woke up Neville to get ready. You both got into some comfy clothes and Neville took the liberty of cooking you breakfast. He made you pancakes,scrambled eggs, and some bacon along with some fresh fruit. Neville was always a gentleman no matter where you guys were. After you ate your delicious breakfast you and Neville walked down to St. Mungos since it was walking distance. You guys arrived and walked into the front entrance and went down a few halls leading up to two entrance doors. Neville pushed the doors open and you followed behind him. His parents were laying down in two beds and you guys sat by a nearby sofa. Neville had a sad look on his face and how could you blame him, seeing his parents without them even knowing he was their son.

"Neville I'm sorry..." you took his hand and even though apologies are a nice thought they could never really do anything.

"Not that they know but I guess I should introduce you to them." He lead you towards his parents.

" Mum this is my girlfriend your name, she is the most loveliest girl I have ever met and even though you don't remember me I just want you to know she makes me happy"

Although his mother was fazed she reached out a hand right towards you. You put your hand out to her not knowing what to except, but she handed you a tiny little wrapper. Neville watched carefully to see what you would do with it but instead of throwing it away you decided that this little candy wrapper was too sentimental to throw away. He came closer to you and wrapped his arms around you in a tight a hug.

"Neville, I know it sounds strange but would it be okay if I gave your Mum and Dad a hug?" You whispered.

"I'd appreciate that...."

You went over to his parents and gave them both a gentle hug. Neville decided that it was time to head back to his Grans and you guys walked back hand in hand. When you got back his Grans was waiting at the door.

"And where did you two go?" She asked once again with a sassy tone in her voice.

"To see Mum and Dad...." he replied walking up to his room.

You went up after him and comforted him. No words could change anything that had already been done, all you could was be there for him. One thing was for sure, you hated to see Neville in such pain.

I'm sorry this chapter isn't the most detailed but any who I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm always open to any ideas or suggestions so leave comments if you would like. Thanks for reading! Peace out! ✌️

-Tara