Ignored

A week has passed by since you and Neville kissed and he's been ignoring you ever since. You haven't even gotten a chance to talk to him about it. Whenever you find him at lunch or in the halls he just turns around and walks the other way with a look of guilt on his face.

This boy was driving you absolutely crazy. Maybe you did something wrong? Who knows, but you missed him in general. With his sheepish grin and his charming ways. Gosh darn it,you'd be lying to yourself if you said you didn't want Neville.

Hermione bumped your shoulder making you come back to reality from your thoughts. Great now you actually have to pay attention in class. Umbridge has been taking over the whole friggin school, it's fine though let her think she is getting her way she doesn't have to know Harry had been teaching us real magic for months now.

Finally it was time for lunch! Thank Godric! You walked into the Great hall with Hermione sitting with your group of friends. Neville just didn't give you eye contact as you sat right across from him.

"So, Hogemade this weekend guys?" Hermione asked as she pointed to everyone in the group.

Everyone decided to go,even Neville surprisingly. The weekend came quicker than you thought. Of course Hermione woke you up early to get ready, she seriously is making a habit of waking you up early.

After doing your regular morning routine you put on some comfy jeans with a black and white turtle neck shirt, and your classic converse.

"Y/n! Let me do something new with your hair" she said walking over to you.

"Oh no thanks" you said sweetly.

"It's funny how you think I'm asking. Now get over here!!" She starting running towards you and you tried sprinting away from her. Darn all the beds in here make it impossible to escape! Before you knew it Hermione literally jumped on you startling you causing a loud thud when you hit the floor. She started working on your hair and about mid way through you gave in.

After she finished she showed you your hair and you have to admit it was really pretty like this. A crown made of a simple brad was pulled all they was around your head while the rest of your hair was still let lose slight curling from getting out of the shower.

(I tried uploading a picture but it wouldn't load for some odd reason sorry bout that! Hopefully you get the main idea of what hairstyle I'm talking about)

~~~time slip~~~

"Alright! Everyone can do there own thing if they
please" Hermione said as she basically excused everyone. This girl is friggin running the show.

Everyone started walking off into different directions and you decided to stick by Hermione' s side. That is until Ron came up to Hermione and put his arm around her. Shoot. You Can't be a third wheel....they're probably making this some kind of date.

You fell behind Hermione and started walking in you own direction. You did after all want to see how the old shrieking shack was holding up. As you came closer you noticed some one else was there alone. It was Neville, maybe you could finally talk to him alone for a minute if he doesn't ignore you.

You came up from behind him.

"N-Neville?" You gently put a hand on his shoulder and he jumped at your sudden presence.

"Oh hello y/n" he said guilt coming over face.

"You've been ignoring me Nev, we didn't even get to talk about-Well our kiss..." you said quietly sitting next to him on the green grass.

"I know I know, I'm sorry really I am. It's just my p-parents they aren't well, o-or more like they're doing worse...." he said tears welling up in his eyes.

You scooted in front of him and wiped away his tears with you small gentle hands. He grabbed your hand that was still on your cheek and squeezed it.

"Neville you could have come talked to me about it.....I'm here for you, ok?"

" I know....I'm such an idiot. I screw everything up without even trying....even our relationship."

"Shh Neville it's okay it's all in the past.......I-I still love you" You day blushing. Crap maybe it was too soon. Crap what do I do!?!

You start to get up probably going to make a run for it out of embarrassment. But Neville quickly stood up catching you just in time and cupped your face with his hands giving you a warm loving kiss that leaves you on your tippy toes.

"I love you too" he says after breaking the kiss.

He sits back down on the grass and lays down sprawling out. He pats the spot right next to him so you join him and lay down beside him. He pulls you into him so your head is lying on his chest as he holds your hands like he's never gonna let them go. You soothingly play with his hair and give him a light kiss on the cheek as he starts to close his eyes falling into a peaceful sleep.

Okay I don't know why I had writers block when making this chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please comment or vote I'll Always listen to suggestions. Till the next chapter my Potterheads!! -Tara

Word count 920.