7 Minutes in Heaven prt.2

You couldn't help but feel angry. Why are you acting like this it's just a kiss it probably didn't even mean anything.... But all you could do is stare blankly at Hannah practically shoving her tongue down Neville's mouth and straddling his lap. Although in only took one second for her to stop if felt like you were watching for days. Everyone in the room was bug-eyed and jaws were on the ground.

(Cue Neville's accent!)

"Get off of me!" Neville pushed her off while the whole room was silent.

You started running back to your common room and of course Neville was right behind you. Why are you so angry? Oh but who were you kidding you were jealous!

"Your name! Stop let me explain"

By the time you were in the common room you sat on a chair and hugged your legs by the warm fire. Neville not too far behind didn't come in the common room like expected. You then heard knocking and slowly got up from your chair. You listened at the other side of the painting to hear Neville.

"L-love I've forgotten the password again..... please let me in.....Your name, you know I didn't want to do anything, she forced herself on me I'm sorry..." he said in a whisper that you could barely hear him between the walls.

"No, Neville I'm sorry...it's just a game I know you wouldn't try to hurt me. Gosh look at me, I'm jealous over you!" You started to smile a bit  and you opened the door for Neville.

"Well if you were so jealous why don't I give you "7 minutes in heaven" he said with a devilish look on his face.

"Eh-E-EXCUSE ME!? Where has my innocent Neville gone...."  of course you probably had a dumb look on your face but Neville has never been so-so "feisty"...!

He picked you up bridal style and carried you in up to one of the dorms and thank Godric no one was there.He started kissing you passionately and started to make his way down to your neck. At this point you didn't care that you were lightly moaning. You took of his shirt, as he did yours and you two continued to make out. He finally took of his pants until he was in his boxers and started leaving hickeys on your collar bone. You were a moaning mess and you started to pull on his hair which made him suck harder. You were pretty sure you two were going to "do the deed" until Seamus and Dean walked in the room.

"BLOODY HELL!!! Neville of all people!" Shouted Seamus laughing like crazy.

You and Neville jolted and he tried his best to cover you up. You were so embarrassed and you were probably red as Neville was, one thing was for sure they wouldn't let Neville forget about this. You put on Neville's shirt , your pants gave him a goodbye kiss on the cheek and booked it out of the boys dorm. Too bad though you two were just getting to the good part 😏.

Welp Potterheads, sorry if this chapter wasn't so good. I haven't mastered writing "make out sessions" but hopefully I'll get better so bare with me. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please leave comments or suggestions I'll always listen. Keep reading!! Thank you byeeeee.   -Tara