Beach Day!

Neville's POV 🌱

Before I know it, my time with playing Charlotte comes to an end as Y/n's Aunt comes to pick her exactly at 8 o'clock. Meanwhile her parents should be walking in the house at any moment now.

Me and y/n he's back upstairs to hang out in her room. She jumps onto her bed with a smile and sprawls out, patting a empty space next to her inviting me on. I chuckle a bit, she's too cute.

I lay down next to her and play with a strand of her soft beautiful hair. She looks into my eyes likes she swimming in them and I as well get lost in her y/e/c eyes.

She finally brakes the silence "You are really great with kids Neville. Charlotte loved you, I wouldn't be surprised if she asked you to be her baby sitter again."

"I think I enjoyed her company more than she enjoyed mine. I really like kids I guess" i shrug a bit.

I do not want to sound weird for liking kids and scare her off or something. She's my everything.

I pull her on top of my chest wrapping my arms around her waist. "D-Do you want kids Neville?"
This time she's looks dead serious.

I hesitate "Uh yea.... someday. I would love to be a Father and start a family....seeing I didn't really grow up with parents."

At first she looks a little sympathetic but a twinkle in her eyes brighten and a happy smile comes onto her face "I want kids too."

My mind starts to buzz with thoughts already putting myself down so I don't get my hopes up. Surely she couldn't want a family with me. She couldn't want to spend the rest of her life with me, and start a family together. She could do so much better.

My thoughts are interrupted by the front door opening. "Sweetie, were home!!" Her Mum yells into the silent house.

Y/n gentles removes herself from my grasp to go downstairs and I follow slowly behind her.

Y/n leans on the railing of the stair case "How was your date?"

For a moment her Mum and Remus shared a look and then all of the sudden they burst out into a fit of giggles.

We stare blankly at them confused.

"It was lovely" Her Mum manages to say in between giggles clutching her stomach.

Remus on the other hand was laughing but he was loosely holding an arm around her waist.

"Uh right then....we'll I guess will just be heading to bed." Y/n says grabbing my hand and starts to lead me upstairs.

"Wait!" Her Mum cries out finally catching her breathe.

"Neville and you did me a favor, so why don't you guys go get some alone time tomorrow. Yea! You can go to the beach!!" Her Mother smiled at us brightly.

I glanced at y/n she simply shrugged "I guess we could...if you want to anyways Neville"

"Yea that would be brilliant! Uh I didn't bring any trunks with me though......tomorrow I'll just aporate to my house and grab some then." I told them while a blush spread across my face.

I know Y/n has seen me in only my boxers before but I just can't help it. I get so shy around her when she sees me in boxers.

"Ok that's sounds wonderful. I haven't been to the beach in awhile." She bites her lip and thinks for a moment. "That's right I don't have a bathing suit that really fits me anymore..." she stammers off.

Her Mum evilly grins and looks at Remus. He then hands her a bag and her mother walks over to y/n handing her the bag.

Y/n'a eyes widen and she starts to blush "But I only wear one pieces!!"