Love Someone

I'm going to try my best to base this chapter after this song Love Someone by Lukas Graham. It might be a little short but I really wanted to try it anyways. It's such a wonderful song and I thought it would be perfect to write to it in Neville's POV, so enjoy.

There are days I wake up and look at the beautiful woman that is sleeping next to me and I feel like I need to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. But even then in my dreams it doesn't get better then her.

I  run my hand through her soft hair careful not to wake her up. She still looks perfect as days go by, even when I'm having a bad day or she is having a bad day she is always there to make me smile or cheer me up.

I'd stop the world if it gave us more time, if only I could. I'd never thought i would open my heart, or that someone would even want my love. But then she came along and changed my world for the better. I made room for her in my heart, and as far I'm concerned my whole heart is hers.

I'm so afraid to loose her . But I guess that means I really lover her.

Still asleep she gets closer to me and cuddles in my chest and I wrap my arms around her, never wanting to let go of her.

When she says that she loves the way I make her feel it all just becomes so real for me. I get to be her sunshine and her happiness. I get her love. I hope she is never scared to loose me  because she's all I need.

All my life I never thought I would find the one till I found her. But I find it bitter sweet because she gave me something to lose.

She could do so much better than me. Yet she chose to stay with me, not that I'm complaining. She is my world.

With her beautiful eyes and her soft hair. They way she plays with the hems of her shirt when she gets nervous. Or how she bites her bottom lip when she is concentrating really hard. When she puts her hair into messy buns as she settles down to do homework. How she can still make me blush like an idiot because she is the cutest thing ever. When she talks about our future her eyes light up. How she likes to cuddle with me and nap on me when she's tired. Her smile and laugh alone brightens my day. When she talks about animals she gets so excited. How her cheeks get rosey after we share a kiss. After she wakes up she has messy hair and looks a little groggy but still down right gorgeous. Who can literally look absolutely perfect and stunning in everything she wears. I could go on and on. How she says my name drives me wild. Especially when she says I love you.

That's what I want for the rest of my life. I want to wake up next to her, and just know that I'm hers and she's mine.

I kiss her on the lips and she starts to wake up.
She groggily rubs her eyes and looks strait at me with her adorable smile that makes my heart melt.

"Good morning Neville." She says. This alone has my heart pounding.

"Good morning sweetheart." I can't contain the smile growing on my face.

She puts her tiny hand on my check cupping it and gives me another kiss on the lips.

"I love you."

"I love you the most." I say entwining our hands together.

Hope you guys liked this short little chapter. Go check out Lukas Grahams song Love Someone from his purple album! Let me know if you guys would like other chapters like this based after songs you suggest! Until the chapter! -Tara

Word count 642