BabySitting

You were sitting in your room happily reading one of you Care for Magical Creatures as you waited for Neville. Finally he came into your room without a shirt and you noticed that he was actually getting a six pack! His hair was wet from his shower and his refreshing vanilla and mint scent filled your nostrils driving you mad.

You simply sat there looking up from your book staring at him a bit of blush creeping onto your cheeks.

One of his eyebrows raised "Are you checking me out Love?" He said with a smirk on his face.

You hid behind your book "Maybe..." you mumbled.

Not the first time though you thought to yourself. Neville has always been attractive to you.

You quickly tried to change the subject "Hey uh Neville, I know this is all of a sudden but I have to baby sit for my Mom she's on a date with Remus. I hope you don't mind...."

"Why would I mind? Can-Can I help!?" He asked with a bright smile and even his eyes lit up in excitement.

"I mean you could always go home you don't have to stay, really!" You say as you set back your book on your desk.

"No no no it's fine! Honestly!" He says nodding his head in a furious yes motion.

"Okay, if you say so. Let's see my Aunt Scarlett should be dropping of my little cousin Charlotte any minute now.

As if on cue your doorbell rang and you darted for the stairs to go and open the door. You u locked the door and saw your Aunt waiting there with Charlotte in her arms with a small smile.

"Come on in. I hope you don't mind but I'll be watching Charlotte, Mums  on a date!" You laugh.

"Wow really?! That's good!! Good for her! Charlotte loves you anyways." She says putting Charlotte down.

"Hi cousin Y/n!" Charlotte beams as she is set on the floor.  She runs over to you and hugs your legs since your taller than her.

She's only 3 but she's pretty intelligent for her age.

"Hi Charlotte I've missed you so much!" You pick her up and squeeze her gently.

Neville comes down stairs with a shirt on and smiles when he sees you holding Charlotte.

"Who's dat?" Charlotte asks while pouting at him.

"Yes who is this?" You Aunt says sending a smirk and a wink your way.

You ignore it as Neville stands behind you. "Aunt Scarlet this is my boyfriend Neville."

"Pleasure to meet you" your aunt says shaking Neville's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you too Ma'am. And you must be Charlotte?" He says pointing to Charlotte with a grin.

"Mhm" Charlotte is all's he manages. She tends to get a bit shy around new people.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Charlotte!" But instead of shaking her delicate little hand he faces his hand outwards so she can see his palm.

For a minute she stares at his hand blankly until a little daisy sprouts from his palm. She Happily excepts the flower with awe. So he's already using Magic outside of school, he is after all 17 now.

Neville seems like he's in more of an awe with Charlotte admiring the flower  as he watches her with bright eyes and a smile never leaving his face.

"Right then I'll be off Dear I'll pick her up at 8! See you then!"  Your Aunt closes the door behind her and you lock it with Charlotte still in your arms.

You set her down on the couch giving your arms a break "Are you hungry Charlotte?" You ask her.

You thinks for a moment glancing at Neville. "Yea I'm hungry"

"Okay, you like tomato soup right Charlotte?"

"Yup"

"Okay I'll go heat it up and cut some strawberries along with it. I know how much you love them. I'm Neville mind watching her for a moment?" You ask glancing back at your boyfriend.

"Y-yes of course!"

"Okay thanks I'll be back when it's ready." You say as you walk off into the kitchen to reheat the food.

Nevilles POV

Charlotte simply stares at me and I scratch the back of my neck nervously. "So uh Charlotte did you bring anything to keep you occupied? A coloring book or toys?"

Charlotte looks sadly into my eyes tears surfacing them "I forgot them all at home" she says with a frown.

Okay what to do, what to do, what to do.

"Hey I've got an idea why don't I give you a piggy back ride!!" I say cheerfully looking at her with a soft smile.

She looks up a me shocked "Really!?!" Her frown slowly fades into a smile again.

"Yea! Here me get on my back!" I scoot closer to the edge of the couch so she can get on my back and wrap her arms around my neck.

I start to run around the house and she starts to giggle uncontrollably causing me to chuckle. At least she happy now. I think I really like kids. I run into the kitchen passing y/n and she turns around to see Charlotte on my back.

"Look at me Cousin y/n!!" She giggles.

I run around Y/n in circles making all three of us laugh.

After awhile Charlotte gets warn out and wants to eat so Y/n sets the table for all of us to eat.

She grabs Charlotte and places her in a highchair next to her and sets done her food in front of her.

I sit down to eat and take in the view. My girlfriend is laughing at Charlotte who had a ring of tomato soup all around her face and she gets a napkin to wipe it off. I can't help but smile at them.

Would it be weird if I wanted that. If I wanted a family.....with Y/n? Sure we don't have to have kids right now but in the future I want to have a family. I want a family with Y/n.

I know Neville's POV is short sorry but it's still cute! And I know Neville doesn't exactly have a six pack in year six but I'm just rolling with it. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading it! Vote, comment, and leave suggestions I appreciate them all! Until the next update my Potterheads!!  -Tara