Valentines Day Prt.2

Harry's reaction only made it more clear as he became a shade of pink. You patted him on the shoulder. Then Seamus came up the two of you and started to whisper something in Harry's the ear.

You were curious but you just kept drinking your butter beer.

Seamus quickly left and then Harry turned to you with a stern face "You need to leave".
(Previous chapter ending ^^^)

"Wait, I know I told you you didn't have to be so polite to me but telling me to leave is a little harsh don't you think?" You questioned Harry who was smirking.

"Look I don't want to worry you or anything but Neville isn't well Seamus told me he's been in the greenhouse all by himself." Harry said still smirking like an idiot.

"In that case I should really go check on him and make sure everything is ok! I'm so sorry Harry thank you for coming with me though, see you later!!!" You literally took off your heals and clutched them in your hands so you could run to Neville's aid.

You were out of breath by the time you reached the greenhouses, knowing Neville he's probably in the same one as always. You swung the door open expecting to see Neville hurt but he wasn't even there!!

Harry friggin lied to you!!

Out of know where two arms grabbed your waist from behind and picked you up causing a slight shriek to escape your lips. You squinted your eyes kind of scared to open then.

"It's alright Love it's just me!"

That accent and the use of the word love? Neville.

He put you back down and you smacked him on the arm.

"Ow what was that for?" He say rubbing his arm.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack! First Harry tells me you weren't well and then you go an scare me!! Your going to me the death of me Longbottom!!" You shelled.

"So that's the excuse he used to get you down here?" He asked chuckling.

He wrapped you arms around you tightly holding you so you wouldn't be mad anymore. "Neville let me go!" You protested.

"Not till your not mad at me anymore love." He said hugging you even tighter.

You two stood there for awhile and you hugged him back now just enjoying his strong arms holding you. "You dork you can't just go scarring me like that" you said looking up at him.

"I know I'm sorry but I had to get you down here."he let go and you were a bit disappointed.

"So what's this all about anyways Neville?" You asked  siting on an empty table nearby.

"Well Y/n it's Valentines Day, and I know we typically don't make a big deal out of it but this year I decide that you mean a very big deal to me, if not everything! So why not make a big deal out of it."

He then handed you a variation of things. Some lovely flowers that you could tell he grew himself because they give off that unique smell that you love. A box of chocolate frogs, because you can't live with out your chocolate fix. And last but not least a....letter?

"A letter?" You asked as you were about to open it.

Neville then took it from your hands "Yeah except for you can't open it yet, not for awhile at least. In fact maybe I should just keep it for now, knowing you would open it as soon as I'm not looking." He said smiling.

"Neville it's all absolutely perfect but now I just feel bad I didn't get you anything..." 

"Love, you give me more than I could have ever asked for everyday. Every morning I wake up knowing that your my gorgeous girlfriend and best friend. Your smile, you laugh, your personality, the way you way you bite your lip when your thinking about something, or the way you tuck you hair behind your air when your flattered, when you start to fiddle with the hem of you shirt when your nervous, the way you get sassy when we tease each other, how you support all my dreams, how you always rush to my aid when I'm feeling down or sick I could simply go on and on and on. But there all the reasons I fell in love with you and that's not even the half of it! Your really are too good for me, your absolutely perfect and I'm such a nobody. I never understand how I got so lucky with you, but I don't want to let you go, not ever because you are my everything. And you always will be." He said holding your hands in his.

You couldn't help the tears that started to well up in your eyes. "Neville I love you so much! But your not a nobody to me!"

He wiped your tears away with his thumb and he rested his forehead on yours. Your noses were now touching each other as he planted his arms around you once more.

He then lifted his head up and whispered something In your ear sending shivers down your spine "Did I tell you that you look absolutely breathtaking."

Blush creeped onto your face and he leaned in to kiss you. You pulled his collar making his soft lips kiss yours, it never seems to loose it's touch as you started to get butterflies in your stomach.

He pulled away for air giving you a goofy grin offering his hand for you. You smiled back tacking his hand as you walked back to Hogwarts.

Somehow I feel like this could have had a better ending? Idk. Two chapters in one night, yay me!! Well thank you all for reading please comment and vote! Till the next chapter! -Tara

P.S. Oh my goooodnesssss 7,000 reads!! That's awesome and it's all thanks to you guys for taking your time to read my book it couldn't have been done without you so thank you all so much!

Word count 1016