Nightmare

"Y/n! Honey Come down stairs for dinner!" Your mom yelled from down stairs in a sweet tone. 

"I'm coming Mum" you walked down stairs and sat at the dinner table across from your Mum.

"Y/n, how was your day" a voice you could instantly recognize making you freeze and drop your fork. You turned to your to see your Dad sitting right next to you with his Healy goofy grin on his face.

"D-Dad is t-t-that you? I thought you were gone...I've missed you so much!" You wrapped your arms around your Dad and he slowly wrapped his arms around you.

"Honey what are you doing? Who are you hugging?" Your mother asked with a worried face. 

"Mum can't you see Dad? He's right here!!" You pointed to your father sitting fright next to you and your mother looked at you with a blank face.

"Honey you haven't been taking you pills have you?" She asked getting angry.

Pills? For what, your perfectly fine! 

"How many times do I have to tell you...your fathers DEAD and he's never coming back!!! Now let's go get your pills" she got up towards you grabbing your wrist and pulling you towards the stair case.

"DAD HELP ME!!" You tried reaching for your father but your hand went right through him.
Tears starting following down your face.  And everything around you was disappearing.

You stood in nothing but a dark room. "Help get me out of here!!" You said as you pounded the walls. Not a single trace of anything was around you until a tiny flame started in the room. It grew into big flames and slowly devoured you whole.

Your Dad was in fact a wizard, but he was also a fire fighter. He loved his job he multitasked between being a fire fighter and a Maurder. Pained memories of fire fighters pulling out his burnt body from a house as you held onto your mother for dear life crying your eyes out just like your mother.

You woke up in tears. It was only a nightmare but it felt so real you were so shaken up. You tried laying back down, go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep. But every time you closed your eyes you saw your dead father burnt to a crisp.

Crap crap crap. You sprang out of your bed and rushed down the stairs to the common room. With our even thinking you went strait up to the boys dorm. Tears will still flowing down your soft cheeks not being able to get images out of your head.

You found Neville sleeping so peacefully in his bed. Darn you can't wake up look at him he's sound asleep. You turned around and started heading back for the door until you tripped over Neville's  suit case. Oh gosh. All the boys stayed asleep some even snoring....except Neville sat up in his bed rubbing his eyes together.

"Y/n? What's wrong love?" He asked worryingly seeing your tears run down your face.

"Bad n-nightmare" you said trying to wipe of the tears from your face. "I'msorryididntmeantowakeyouupiwascaredandthenicoudntgobacktosleepsoipanickedandcametotheboysdormanthenyoulookedsopeacfulinyoursleepididntwanttowakeyouupbutthenitrippedonyoursuitcaseandwokeyouup....I'm sorry"you said mumbling way to fast.

"Shhh it's okay Love it's going to be okay I've got you" he pulled you in for a tight hug. "Come on, you should get some rest" he pulled the covers up for you to get in the bed with him.

His scent filled your nose and pulled you so close to him. One arm wrapped around your waist and the other holding your hand. Your head laid on his chest and he hummed a sweet little lullaby soothing you asleep. He made you feel safe and your eyes grew heavy and slowly you shut them.

~~Morning~~

"How many times are we going to catch these two "cuddling" Seamus said chuckling.

You started to blink your eyes open noticing all the boys in the dorm were circled around you and Neville

"Uhh..Nev"you gently nudged him awake.

"Good morning Love" he said rubbing his eyes and then noticing all eyes are on you two.

You two started blushing like mad realizing why they were all just staring at you. You guys must have kicked all the blankets off because anyone could see that Neville was only wearing his boxers and you in a over sized t-shirt with underwear.....welp You Walked into this one.

"Hey!! Get your eyes of my girl, go get out!!" Neville shouted at all of them while picking up the blankets to cover you up.

All the boys fled the room muttering how Neville actually raised his voice at all of them.

He gave you a sheepish grin and tucked a pice e of your hair behind your ear. You gave him a sweet kiss on the lips and you could feel him smile. This boy some how makes all your worries go away and you feel safe around him. Your stomach flutters like you have butterflies while he just lovingly admired you.

"I'm so lucky to have you" he said smiling even brighter.

"If anything I'm the one who is lucky to have a perfect guy like you" you say causing him to blush a bit.

Sooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please comment and vote. And please guys feel free to give me suggestions on chapters I'll be happy to try some out if anyone asks. Thanks for reading and until the next time. 
-Tara

Word count 924.