Road Trip!

Guys this picture has nothing to do with the chapter but look at how cute Mathew as a little kid!!! Okay, okay well enough of me ranting about that adorable picture on with the chapter!

Your fourth year at Hogwarts was coming to an end. It was a great year for you and Neville ,but not so great for the loss of Cedric Diggory. Everyone was still in shock from the whole event and it was completely terrifying to some people that "Voldemort" was back for good. George and Fred tried lighting the mood by inviting some friends on a road trip. It would be Ron, Harry, Fred, George, Ginny, Neville and you. George hadn't really mentioned where you guys were going for this little road trip, though he did mention we could just "use magic" to get there. So why were we taking a car, well according to Fred it would be a "funner" experience. So there you all were buncehd in a car that had a spell on it to make more room for everyone.

"Bloody hell George, you didn't use the spell right!" You yelled as Ginny still had to get in the back along with Neville,Ron, Harry, and you.

"Where is Hermione when you need her!" Ron groaned

"Your name, just sit in Neville's lap for crying out load! Fred said as he started the engine snickering.

You looked at Neville who was blushing. But he still motioned for you to sit on his lap.

"Thanks Nev, hopefully where ever we are going isn't far." You said as you kissed him in the forehead.

Nearly four hours had passed when finally Fred pulled over in the middle of no where. Not a clue where you guys were going you just followed George and Fred as they got their luggage from the trunk and started walking behind them. As you guys made your way up to a little hill George reached for a old raggedy boot right in the middle.

"Dad took us to a quidditch game at the beginning of the year, so me and Fred made plans to go again." George explained as everyone else held onto the boot.

As if being sucked into a black whole, everyone twisted an turned until all of you fell on a patch of grass.

"Right let's set up camp and get it out of the way!" Said Harry excitedly as he made his way through the crowd of people dressed in red and green colors.

Neville and you got left behind and when you finally arrived at your tent all you could do was stare in awe.

"It's beautiful" you said as you started to take in the scene of the inside of the tent.

"Sure is" said Neville as he held your hand.

Yeaaaaaaa. Ik it's not long but don't worry there will be a part two, can't just leave you guys with so little detail. I hope you guys enjoyed this mini chapter and I'll update tomorrow. Thanks for reading! Peace out ✌️! -Tara