Home sweet Home

Your fifth year of Hogwarts was coming to an end. Here you were sitting in a lonely train compartment, only accompanied by your cat,heading back to platform 9 an 3/4. You rested your head in the side of the wall as your cat cuddled in your lap and you closed your eyes thinking over they way your fifth year ended.

Everyone was on edge, Voldemort had in fact returned. So much happened at the Department of Mysteries Harry,Ron,Hermione,Luna,Ginny,Neville and you all went with Harry to attempt to save his Godfather. All of you  could have been injured very badly or even died. But beside the gash in your arm the only thing that hurt your more was seeing Neville's face when he saw Bellatrix Le Strange amongst her other death eaters. His face lit up with anger and he was aiming to fire at her, but she also raised her wand up in defense most likely getting ready to kill him. If you hadn't wrapped around his waist urging him to stop she would've done it you,know it. And the thought of loosing him so quickly made you sick to your stomach.

Your thoughts were interrupted by knocking. You lifted your head to see a grinning Neville with his luggage. You sat up and opened the door since his hands were full.

"You okay? You seemed.....like you were in a trance?" He asked with his oh so wonderful accent.

"Y-yea.....just daydreaming. Here let me help you" you lifted one of his suit cases and put on the rack along the wall of the compartment.

"I'm supposed to help you put your luggage up, not the other way around" he chuckled and the man placed a innocent kiss on your nose. Making a soft smile appear on your face.

"Have anything planned this Holiday? Maybe you could come over?" Neville asked as he sat down across from you.

"As much as I would love to, you know darn well your Grams hates me and probably won't let me near you" you sighed and placed your hand under your chin to support your head.

"Don't worry I'll find a way to see you I promise." He grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"I hope so Nev cause I'm going to miss you" You say sweetly.

As if your time with Neville was limited the train ride  was already over. You reached for your luggage and picked up your cat Neville following right behind you with his own luggage.

As soon as you stepped off the train you spotted Neville's Grams instantly wearing her usual outfit and frown. You two still stood a good distance away from her making sure not to do it right up in her face ,you gave Neville a tight hug never wanting to let go.

"Bye Love I'll keep my word don't worry. I'll see you soon"

He placed a kiss on your pink lips. Boy were you going to miss his soft worm lips on yours. He pulled away and gave you a toothy smile.

"I love you Neville Longbottom"

"I love you more Y/n l/n"

You finally let go of Neville's hand passing by his Grams on the way who gave you a glare.

You then spotted your own Mother who wasn't wearing her usual bright smile that she so often greeted you home with,instead she was fashioning a worried look and looking around for you frantically.

"Mum!" You exclaimed and rushed towards her with a smile plastered on your face. " I've missed you so much"

A small smile was now on her face and she hugged you but not as enthusiastically. Something was off you didn't know what but something was defiantly bothering her.

"I've missed you too sweetie, you have to catch me up with everything when we get in the car".

She lead you to the car and you started to tell her about all that happened this year. Draco and his stupid love potion, the break up, Neville dating Hannah, Ron and his dare, getting back with Neville and his past with Bellatrix...and lastly Voldemort. Sure your mom did not understand the Bellatrix or Voldemort part but she was a great listener.

You pulled into your drive way and you picked up your car and went to the trunk to grab your luggage while your mom fiddled with the keys. Finally she opened the doors and you were glad to be back home. Your mom flipped on the light switch and you walked inside setting your luggage and your cat down. Your mother disappeared into the house but your first action was heading into the kitchen instantly getting a snack. But when you walked to your living room, snack in hand, you noticed a figure sitting on the couch.

"P-Professor!?" You shouted

Cutting it short I know but how bout that cliffhanger though? Stick around for the update because things are going to get interesting. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, comment, vote, give me any suggestions I'm be glad to try some out. And thank you for reading! Till the next chapter   -Tara!

Word count 870