Hannah up to no good

You walked down the halls making your way to the library where you and Neville were going to meet up. You enjoyed spending some peaceful time with Neville in the library he would pick a book on Herbology and talk about it so passionately. You admit your not as interested as in Herbology as you are in magical creatures but you love it when he talks about it with bright eyes.

You held onto your books a smile etched on your face thinking about Neville's cuteness. Darn. He really gives you butterflies and makes you all girly when thinking about him. Your thoughts are interrupted as someone bumped into you causing your to drop your books.

"Whoops" Hannah Abott said with a grin plastered on her face.

You bent down and picked up your books but she didn't leave.

"What do you want with me Hannah?" You asked impatiently.

Her face became more serious" You need to breakup with Neville. In fact stay away from him, he's all mine got that? " she states angrily.

"Really, because last time I recall you dumped him. I'm not going to stop dating Neville just because you ask me to. Unlike you I actually love him. Besides he not something you can just claim. Your waisting my time so if you'll excuse me I'll be on my way" you left her there giving her no chance to say anything else.

Finally you made it to the library and returned your books. You went down the Herbology isle and sure enough Neville was picking out a book from one of the shelf's. You snuck up behind him and kissed him on the cheek.

He turned around and hugged you. "What kept you Love"

You smiled softly "Well someone's ex girlfriend decided to stop me in the halls"

His eyes widened "what she have to say?"

"Oh just that I need to stay away from you because your hers" you chuckled a bit.

Guilt took over his face and he looked down at his shoes like he was ashamed.

"Don't worry about it Neville she's just trying to get under my skin that's all. Besides if anything your mine" you said jokingly pulling him closer.

He blushed and gave you a sweet kiss on the forehead making you smile.

You two sat down by a nearby desk and he startled to flip through the pages of his book and read. You watched him reading as his eyes lit up excitedly. You laid your head down in your arms admiringly looking at the love of your life. He suddenly start to talk about this special plant but it was all a daze. You got lost in his eyes.

"Y/n are you listening to me?" He asked waving a hand in front of your face.

"S-sorry it's just it's so cute when you get all excited about your plants. You know Neville you would make an excellent Herbology Professor. And a handsome one at that" you winked at him and he blushed.

"You've got to stop doing that" he said sternly looking into y/c/e.

"W-what am I doing?"

"Making me fall in love with you more and more" he said placing his finger under your chin and pulling you into a warm gentle kiss.

"Ahem" the librarian breathed behind you two.

Neville pulled away and looked at her innocently. "Sorry, shall we get going?" He weaved his hand in yours and walked you out of the library.

After lunch Neville decided he wanted to go looking for  his special plant he was reading about in the Forrest. You let him go and have his fun while you decided to head back to the common room to catch up with Hermione. She's been so busy hanging out with Ron you two haven't talked in awhile.

You walked into the room and spotted Hermione instantly reading her book on the couch. A scarlet and yellow scarf was on the couch and you realized it was Neville's.

"Oh Neville left his scarf,he might get a cold" you picked up his scarf from the couch and looked concerned.

"Go on go give it to him, you won't stop worrying until so" Hermione said reaching for another of her books.

"Thanks Hermione, I'll be back in a minute"

You rushed down the halls and was making your way down the hill like you were going to Hagrid's. Three rocks stand tall in the grass like they usually do except this time you noticed two figures pushed up on one. As you got closer your heart dropped.

Neville. And Hannah....? Neville was turning his head away from Hannah who was pushing herself all over him puckering her lips. Neville peeked out of one eye and saw you. His face flooded with guilt,but clearly he wasn't the one doing anything wrong.

"Get off me already" he huffed still keeping eye contact with you.

Neville pushed her away and ran towards you grabbing your hand. Hannah had turned around and grinned evilly probably excepting some sort of fight. "I swear I'm not cheating on you please-" you grabbed Neville's tie, his scarf still in your other hand and his eyes widen. You kissed him harshly on the lips and he closed his eyes into the steamy kiss.

Finally you separated for air and Hannah's jaw was on the ground.

"Woah" was all Neville could say.

"Why can't people just let us be a happy couple?"you questioned Neville laughing a little.

He scratched the back of his neck giving you a toothy grin. You intertwined you hand in Nevilles and started walking back to the castle. "Oh, Have a nice day Hannah" you shouted sarcastically.

"Did I mention your the best girlfriend ever?"

"Here and there" you say giggling.

Jeez that took to long to finish and I'm not really satisfied with this chapter. Hopefully the next ones will be better for your sakes. Thank you guys for reading, comment vote give me chapter ideas if you have any I'll listen!! Till the next chapter!!! -Tara