Girls Night Out?

Guys I'm truly sorry that I've missed about a weeks worth of writing!! I took a little trip and literally had no time to write as I was walking around most of the days. I hope you guys can understand, but Im going to make it up the best I can with longer chapters all this week!! Now on to the chapter!!

A whole two months had passed since you've discovered that Neville has a new girlfriend. It hurt a lot you tried to tell him the truth but there was no use. He was moving on way quicker than you were that's for sure. But Hermione promised she would be with you every step of the way to get over Neville.

So here you were, alone in the library reading a book on herbology.......Neville's favorite subject is herbolgy. Gosh darn it! Why does it have to be so hard to get over someone.

You sat up from your seat and put the book back in its place. Why not take a walk just to get your mind off of things. So that's exactly what you did, you walked all the way down to Hagrids shack you've would've set off to the Forrest if someone hadn't called your name.

"Your name!!" Ron yelled from Hargids shack.

"What are you doing over here" he asked walking out towards you.

"Excuse me I was just taking a walk is that a crime" you said sarcastically chuckling to yourself.

"Someone's being sassy, I'm just trying to have a conversation with a pretty girl."He said with a smirk on his face.

"You swear like we don't know each other, we hang out sometimes.... so why am I all the sudden pretty?" You asked with a curious look on your face.

"Ever since you became available" he said casually.

"Right, well I'm going back to the castle to end this awkward conversation.....later!" You turned around and walked back up to the castle.

He was acting... different. Sure you hang out with him a bit but only from sticking around  Hermione. What did it matter, right now your number one priority was getting over Neville........and getting dinner.

As you made your way into the great hall you passed Neville and his new girlfriend making out, how pleasant. You'd like to to eat and not loose your appetite. Sitting next to Hermione you grabbed your plate and gathered all the delicious food that appeared before you. They really out do themselves cooking these meals.

"Oh look it's y/n, nice to see you again!" Ron sat right across from you, giving you weird vibes all over again.

"Weasley"you said hardy giving him recognition.

"Hey y/n, wanna have a little girls night tonight?Just you, me, and some butter bears at Hogesmade, what do you say?" Hermione turning to you looking anxiously at you for a response.

"Only for you Hermione..... I suppose I have to dress up don't I?"

"Mmmm yep"

"Brilliant"

Later that day, Hermione helped you pick out a "casual" dress to wear. You picked out a navy blue dress that was off your shoulders leaving the top half covered in lace patterns, at the waist was a small bow wrapped around it and the rest of the dress was silky falling to your knees. It wasn't a bad looking dress you have to admit but you weren't used to dressing up just for an "outing". Nevertheless Hermione wanted to have a good time and so did you.

You two arrived at The Three Broomsticks looking like you owned the place. Everyone else was wearing snow jackets while you guys were full on wearing gowns like you were going to a ball.

"Two butter bears for us please" Hermione said as someone took our order as soon as we sat down. 

"Make it three!"someone interrupted before the waiter could leave. Ronald. Again.

"Ron do you plan on ruining our girls night cause I was quite looking forward to it" you gave him an accusing face

"Yea Ron what exactly are you you doing here?" Hermione questioned him. 

"Well I overheard you two talking at lunch about going out so why not join two beautiful ladies"

You could tell Hermione was a little flustered she was blushing a bit, after all she did like Ron. You knew, it's not that she told you but you could just tell by the way she looks at him and acts around him.

Which is why you didn't like that fact you were getting weird vibes from him, him calling you pretty and all,sure it could just be a compliment but something in your gut told you other wise. Last thing you wanted was for Hermione to get hurt.

And after one eventful night a loads of butter bears you need to go to the bathroom.

"I'll be back" she said to Hermione before shuffling off to the bathroom.

Only when you came out Ron was waiting for you right by the girls stall.

"Ron what do you want with m-" he cut you off by kissing you. You tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge he tried making it a make out session but you weren't about to let that happen. So you kicked him with a dress on (do I even need to to tell you where? 🌝). 

"Bloody hell!" He winced in pain crouching to the floor.

"What's the meaning of all this Ron?! You better tell me I'm not afraid to kick you again!"

"F-Fine fine bloody woman, me and Dean had a bet that I could get into your pants since your single now!"

"Ron I swear, are you so dim witted that you didn't even realize my best friend-our best friend Hermione likes you!!?Did you even consider her feelings!!? Second of all I'm not some game you can go around placing bets on, or for any girl you jackass!!"You stormed out of the hall making your way towards Hermione.

You grabbed her hand and lead her back to the castle, she was your best friend you had to explain to her what was going on. She was thrilled to find out what Ron was up to. Jeez, it was supposed to be a fun night with a friend not a disaster because of a boy.

Now not only were you heart broken, but Hermione was too. You were accepting yours as the days passed but Hermione's wound was fresh. Learning that Ron was an idiot tore her apart since she liked him and you couldn't blame her. Right now it felt like all you guys had left was each other.

Word count 1056

Okay guys sorry that I missed a weeks worth of writing again! But I hope all of you are enjoying summer vacation so far. Keep reading, please leave any comments or suggestions I'm happy to listen! Thank you byeee!!   -Tara