Rainy Day

Neville's POV.

As we walked back to our flat Y/n swung our entwined hands back and forth with a bright smile displayed on her face. We wanted to take a little walk and enjoy some fresh air but the dark clouds seemed to consume the sky.

Nevertheless we took our time walking back enjoying each others company. I could hear her lightly humming and I stared at her being so adorable.

My foot hit a uneven crack in the sidewalk almost making me trip. I scratch the back of my neck chuckling lightly tying to play it off. I'm such an idiot.

"Better watch where you're going Longbottom if you stare at me too long you might fall." She said giggling at me.

Blush creeped on to my checks. Why does she always have to make me blush?

"It's not my fault you're too gorgeous." I reply back kissing the top of her head.

Little drops of rain start to land on us and we look up at the sky. I lightly tug on her hand "We should hurry and get back,  I don't want you getting sick."

She starts to bite her bottom lip and she doesn't seem like she is going to budge anytime soon. The rain starts to come down harder and the kids who were once on the playground are now running to their moms so they can be shielded by their umbrellas.

Just two teens in the middle of a park in the pouring rain.

She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck placing her forehead on my chest.

I know her too well, I know what she wants to do.

I place one hand gently on her waist and bring her other hand up so I'm holding it. I start to sway and she sways with me. It reminds me of our first real date at the Yule Ball. She still looks just as beautiful as I twirl her around making her laugh. Her laugh is the only music I need.

She raises her self on her tippy toes and gives me a kiss on the nose making me give her a goofy smile. I put both of hands on her waist and lift her up so I'm spinning her around.

I gently put her back on the ground and I move a pice of her soaked hair behind her ear. The little droplets of water are working in her eyelashes as she looks up at with pure love evident in her eyes.

She finally takes my hand back in hers and we quickly get back to our flat. She fiddles with the keys and then she opens the door.

We wipe our feet on the door Matt and then step in. She wonders of to the bathroom and then comes back with a towel in her hand. She wraps it around my head and starts to dry it.

"Take off your clothes." She demands softly.

I giver her an amused smirk as I raise one of my eyebrows at her. She crosses her arms at me "You're such a dork. Besides you act like I haven't seen you in your boxers."

I still give her a smirk as I take off my shirt to reveal my toned torso. She takes a moment to look at me at she bites her bottom lip.

"Look who's staring now." I reply as I continue to take of my soaked jeans leaving me in my boxers. "Besides was it really necessary to have me undress in the leaving room? I could have just changed in the bathroom." I say as she continues to stare me down.

"Yeah you could've but you didn't seem to oppose and besides this was more fun." She says laughing.

She goes to the bathroom to change and I use the towel to dry myself. I lay on our bed not bothering to put on dry clothes waiting for her to return. I hear her close the bathroom door and she walks in our room. Her messy bun is up and she is wearing some sweats with a simple shirt.

Instead of laying next to me she leans over me with a smirk on her face. She straddles me and I just watch her carefully trying to see what she'll do next. She places her small hands on my chest and she lightly traces my body sending chills up my spine.

Suddenly she sneezes. I start to chuckle lightly "What did I tell you love?" I quickly turn her so I'm on top and I pin her down.

I get up and a frown comes over her face. I pull the blankets over her and tuck her in. I push some hair out of her face and I go to get the thermometer and I can hear her sneezing so more.

I come back and she already sees it in my hand "Neville I'm not even sick it was only a few minutes in the rain!" She argues.

"Please just let me check okay Princess?" I ask as I place my hand over her forehead. I give her the thermometer and sticks it in her mouth.

It finally beeps and I pull it out to see that she is at 101.4 degrees. I nod my head and go in the kitchen to start some tea.

I turn the tv to find some movies that Y/n had previously recorded and I turn one on. I go back into our room and I take the covers back off so I can easily pick her up. She nuzzles into my chest as I carry her to he couch and I lay her down, I grab a blanket and tuck her in once more kissing her on the forehead.

The kettle starts to hiss and I quickly rush over to take it off the stove. I grab a mug and pour in the steaming tea and I set it on the coffee stand for her to conveniently reach whenever she needs it.

"Neville?" She whispers.

"Yes Sweetheart?" I ask.

"Come lay down with me?"

"Of course." I reply. I give her on more kiss on the forehead and lay next to her. She cuddles into my chest with a small smile visible on her face. I wrap my arms around her waist bring her closer.

She whispers "So warm." Before she falls asleep.

I smile to myself as I continue to watch her favorite movie before I soon fall asleep.

Please excuse any mistakes I just wanted to upload this while I can and I didn't have time to go over it. Hope you enjoy. -Tara