Wedding

(Here's a pic of a dress that I had in mind, feel free to change it if you'd like!)

~Neville's POV~

It was already Christmas time at Hogwarts. Y/n  and I were going back to her  house because her  mother was getting married to her father, Remus Lupin. There wedding was on Christmas Eve and they would be gone for their honeymoon for about a week, leaving Y/n in charge of the house.

"Y/n sweetheart are you ready to go we got to catch the train!" I yelled from the common room.

For once I was the one reminding her we be need to go.

"Coming Neville!" She waltzed down the stairs with her quidditch duffel bag and her pet cat in her carrying bag.

I reach for her duffel bag and she scoots away from me, she's so adorable for being stubborn it's just too bad I'm stronger.

I grab the duffel bag once more pulling it over my shoulder and she scrunches up her nose like she always does when she is defeated.

I wrap my other arm around her waist walking us to the train "Love you" I say teasingly.

"Your lucky I love you too!" She argues.

We get on the train and we sit in our usual compartment, and I put our luggage on the racks. I sit across from her and she sets her little feet on my thigh.

"Hey Love, how do you feel about you Mum marrying Remus?"

She looks up at me with her beautiful e/c eyes "Well to be perfectly honest I don't know my father too well. But if it makes them happy then I'm happy" she says with a smile.

"And if your happy I'm happy"  I say leaning in to kiss her.

She kisses me back pulling me in by the back of my neck.

Several moments later our train arrives, cuing for me to grab our stuff. I hold her little hand in mine leading us out of the train to find her parents. They take us back to her house and after that everyone rushes to get ready for the wedding.

It was still occasionally early but knowing how long it Healy takes to prepare for weddings we all figured we would get an early start.

Once done taking a shower I pulled out my tuxedo. I have never really worn a tux before, unless a dress robe counts. None the less I put it on, but I was having a hard time with my tie.

I walked out of the bathroom with the tie in my hand, Y/n was still in the other bathroom getting situated so I looked for her Mum. She was downstairs still in her clothes setting some luggage's aside by the front door.

"Umm Mrs. Lupin, do you suppose you could help me with my tie?" I felt embarrassed that I had to ask in the first place.

But she just smiled " Of course!" She took the tie from my hand an arranged it like it was supposed to be. She simply started at me for a moment then patted my shoulder "Your a keeper Neville, just perfect for Y/n." She then walked upstairs to her room leaving me a shade of pink.

"I sure hope so" I whispered to myself.

I went back upstairs to wait in Y/n's room and as if on cue she same out. If their was a word that meant beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, and perfect all at once I could sure use it now.

She looked magical in her emerald green dress, which I'm assuming was the bridesmaid dress. I stood up speechless my jaw probably on the ground.

She started giggling at me "Your not so bad yourself Longbottom"

I was still speechless, I'm serious I actually couldn't talk.                                     (Hehe^).

"C'mon Neville we should be leaving to the chapel by now!"

~Time skip~

By this time we were all sitting down waiting for her Mum to walk down the ail. The music started and everyone turned to watch her walk down the aisle with Charlotte as the flower girl.

Remus looked at her lovingly as she then stood before him. They gave each other their vows and I turned to see Y/n tearing up with a smile on her face. I reached for her hand and she gave it a slight squeeze.

My heart fluttered, as it often does when I'm with  Y/n. My other  hand reached into my pocket and I started to fumble with my moms engagement ring, ever since she gave it to me I've been carrying it.

I'm thinking I could do a part two to this, but will see! Thank you guys for reading! Please comment, vote, and leave any chapter suggestions I would be so grateful!! Hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving!! Until the next chapter.