Chapter 17| The Perfect Man

The girls ventured to the nearby marketplace and had loads of fun. Saba brought many things while Sana got two stoles and a pair of earrings. They returned to the resort after the sun-set.

'I wished we hadn't wasted much time in the marketplace. We missed the sunset at the beach.' Saba whined as the two sisters entered the lobby. Sana doesn't say anything, but she badly wanted to correct her.

You were the one wasting time shopping – She thought in her head. Saba frowned at her and inquired what was so funny that Sana is smiling so much.

'Nothing.' Sana shook her head biting her smile. Saba eyed her briefly before looking front.

As Sana entered the room following Saba, her phone beeped. Saba blabbered something about freshening up while Sana checked her phone. A smile appeared on her face seeing a text from Alishba.

Alishba: Sorry yaar, busy with the all the guests and all. So hectic. If you are free we can catch up after dinner? I will be in my room, 208.

Sana smiled as she typed a text and sent it to her. She got an instant reply.

Alishba: Please get my dress *pout* I am dying to see it.

Sana smiled and typed, - "sure".

***************************

After the girls had freshened up, together they left the room. The Shahs joined them outside the dining hall. Sana made a face looking away. Mr. Shah simply smiled at his daughter, Saba and walked inside. Then Saba and Mrs. Shah happily chatted about the venture.

'What did you get, Sana?' Mrs. Shah asked Sana. She looked at her mother and then looked at her sister.

'I will be inside.' She said dryly. Sana avoided her mother's gaze as she turned around and walked into the dining hall.

Sana walked up to buffet counter and picked up the warm plate. She placed the tissue paper under it and picked up a fork and a knife. She then walked looking for something to eat. The best part about being in Goa was the seafood, Sana's favorite. She had some Roti and fish curry. She was about to move when her gaze fell on a familiar man. A smile crept across her face realizing him to be Daanish. Even in casual full sleeved grey Tee and white pants he looked amazing.

How does he manage to look so gorgeous all the time? – Sana thought.

She watched him adjust his thin-rimmed glasses and make faces looking at the counter. He held his plate tightly. Sana's gaze traveled up and she noted his hair was neatly combed. Even for dinner, he had come looking like a model. Sana pressed her lips tightly.

She hesitated for a second and took a step when Saba came out of nowhere. Sana rolled her eyes. Saba grabbed the plate from Sana's hand and thanked her. Sana simply gaped at her sister. She then watched her walk away with the plate. Sana sighed and turned around.

Once again, she got another plate and the same curry and Rotis. She turned and almost dashed into someone. Luckily, they missed else the curry would have left a stain on her top.

'Sorry.' The person said. Sana looked up and her brown eyes met his hazel eyes. 'Oh, Sana!' Daanish smiled, his gaze fell on her top briefly before looking up at her again, - 'Thank God! The curry didn't spill.' He commented.

Sana nodded, she noticed his plate was empty. 'You haven't taken anything?' She asked softly.

Daanish sighed looking at the counter, - 'Not a fan of seafood.'

'Try chicken, there is one-' Sana ran her gaze through the counter. She had seen a chicken dish here.

'I am a vegetarian.' Daanish interrupted her. Sana looked up at him, surprised.