Chapter 18| Meeting the Cousins

After dinner,

Sana took the packet containing the dress she had designed for her friend and left the room. She felt excited and kept picturizing Alishba's reaction. Finally, she reached the room. She could hear excited people from inside. Seems like more than three people. Sana cleared her throat and knocked at the door. She heard hurried footsteps and giggling sounds. The door opened and a young girl around ten peeped out. She looked at Sana from top to bottom and asked, - 'Yes?'

'I am Sana. Alishba's friend.' She introduced herself.

The young girl smiled and stuck out her hand, - 'Misha. Alishba Aunt's niece.' She said brightly. Sana smiled and shook hands with her. The girl then stepped aside letting Sana in. She entered and looked around. The room was slightly bigger and differently decorated than others. Misha excitedly pointed towards the bed where Alishba was with the other ladies. Some were middle-aged, while some were Sana's age and only one more of Misha's age.

'Hey!' Alishba smiled looking at Sana. She got up and leaped down the bed. As she walked towards Sana with open arms she noted her friend to be dressed in a loose top and cotton pants, her nightwear. Sana stumbled back as Alishba launched herself on her. But she managed to stand her ground and wrapped her arms around her.

'Got the dress?'

Sana rolled her eyes when that was the first thing her friend asked for. Alishba kept looking expectantly at her. Sana bit her smile and forwarded her the packet. Alishba gasped taking it. All the young girls especially Misha and her friend gathered around as Alishba took out the cardboard box from inside the packet. She excitedly unwrapped the gift wrap. Sana clasped her palms tightly and looked on nervously.

Alishba's eyes widened as she took out an aqua-marine evening gown. The first half had beautiful lacework with no sleeves. The neck high and round open back giving it a very sexy look. Sana grinned whispering into her friend's ears, - 'It's padded.' She nudged her and watched Alishba blush.

'Sana, it is beautiful.' Her eyes were moist.

'Aww.' Sana wrapped her around Alishba's neck and pulled her closer, - 'Try it on, perhaps it might need to be shortened.' Sana held the flowing evening gown.

'Sure.' Alishba nodded.

Sana waited, holding her breath as Alishba tried the dress in the bathroom.

Misha tugged on Sana's top and when she looked at her, she smiled tilting her head, - 'Very pretty, dress. Will you make one for me too.' She pouted cutely. Sana looked lovingly at her and nodded.

***************************

A few minutes later, Alishba stepped out. Sana sighed in relieve. The dress fitted her perfectly and she looked gorgeous. Everyone in the room was impressed with the dress and complimented Sana. She accepted everyone's compliment with a smile. Alishba lifted her gown little and twirled showing off the dress. The other women looked impressed and enviously at the dress.

Sana was about to leave when young Misha came again. She held the hand of a woman, probably her mother.

'Mamma. She is Sana, she made that dress. And she said she will make one for me too.' Misha excitedly pointed at Sana. The lady smiled warmly at Sana.

'Hi. I am Tara, Alishba's cousin.' She introduced herself extending her hand.

'Sana, Alishba's friend.' Sana introduced herself and the two shook hands.

Before they could further introduce themselves, an older woman came and took Tara and Misha with her.

Sana wanted to stay longer but she felt something strange in the pit of her stomach. Like something was swimming, perhaps the fish in the curry were alive. Sana smiled at the thought. She placed her palm on her stomach and looked around for Alishba. She was surrounded by few ladies and Sana had to squeeze her way to her. She stopped and informed her that she was leaving. Alishba was slightly disappointed but she knew making Sana stay here would be waste of her time.

The girls hugged, and Sana left. 

******************************

Waah! Sana made such a lovely dress for her friend. And Misha is a cutie, haina guys *_* What are your thoughts on the Chapter, guys? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *smiles*

Precap:

The Afternoon sun was warm and pleasant. Sana liked the warmth as the two sisters walked into the pool side. Sana adjusted her butterfly sunglasses while looking around for an empty seat.

Saba held her hand and pointed towards two beach chairs. Lucky them. Sana felt shy again. She clenched her robe as she looked around. Everyone was minding their own business. She looked at Saba who casually removed her robe exposing her bikini. Sana's fingers trembled as she untied her robe. Saba didn't notice her sister's discomfort and sat on the beach chair. She stretched her legs and placed one over the other. 

Sana looked around again before placing her fingers on the hem of her robe. She felt naked as she shrugged her robe. Avoiding looking at anyone she sat on the chair. She pushed her glasses back on her nose and leaned closing her eyes.     

After a while, Saba spoke, - 'I am going for a drink.' She got up. Sana's eyes sprung open and she looked worriedly at her sister.  She looked at her walk away and sighed. 

She was about to look away from the pool when she saw a man emerge from the water.

Daanish - Sana froze.

Her jaw dropped, and she slid her sunglasses down and peeked from under the sunglasses. 

Oo lala, Daanish     

How was the Precap? Excited? Drop your comments and support, motivate me *flying kisses*