Chapter 63| Caught

'You go now, I am fine.' Sana said as she pinned her dupatta. Daanish shifted folding his arms across his chest. She picked up a pair of golden floral Jhumkas and looked at him.

'You don't have any other work?' She asked in a teasing tone.

'I do.' – Daanish replied walking towards her, - 'But I would rather be here with you.' He shifted a little closer and took the Jhumka from her hand.

Sana giggled as he tried to make her wear it, - 'Not like that, silly.' She took it from his hand and demonstrated.

'Okay, I will do the other ear.' Daanish pouted.

'Fine.' Sana smiled passing him the earring. Daanish got excited and stepped to the other side. Carefully, he placed the earring into the piercing and began locking it from behind. Sana was impressed. He was indeed a fast learner.

'Done. What next?' Daanish asked excitedly. Sana smiled at his enthusiasm.

'These.' She pointed at the golden bangles. Daanish picked them up and Sana extended her hand. Gently, He made her wear them. When he looked at her she blushed. He admired her crimson red cheeks as he made her wear the bangles.

Next, he picked up three-layered beaded neckpiece. It had a heavy pendant also. He stepped back and with one hand he pushed aside her hair. Her hair was short and so Sana moved her hand and fisted bunch of hair and pulled it up. Daanish's fingers brushed against the back of her neck and Sana inhaled deeply. He leaned, and she shivered feeling his hot breath fanning her neck. She could feel the hair on the back of her neck stand up. Daanish caressed her back and she inhaled deeply. After a moment of teasing Daanish hooked the neck piece.

He held her shoulder. As he turned her around Sana closed her eyes. He made her face him and admired her. As always, she looked very innocent and enticing. Daanish smiled leaning and kissed her forehead. Sana's eyes opened, and her gaze met his.

'You are looking so-' Daanish slid his palms up and held her face. Sana's chest began to heave as she struggled to breathe. His gaze making her feel giddy again. She noticed the pupils of his eyes dilate and she knew hers was the same.

Daanish's gaze fell on her slightly parted and quivering lips. He eyed her lips briefly before looking up into her eyes again. Sana's gaze moved from his lips to eyes as well. He smiled at her and tilted his head.

Oh-My-God! Is he going to kiss me? Oh God, please give me strength – Sana's brain went haywire. Her heart jumped to her throat, she could feel it hammering in her throat. Watching his lips approach hers, she gulped the tight lump and licked her lips. Daanish closed his eyes as his lips hovered over her lips. But before he could kiss her, Sana moved her head. His eyes sprung open.

Sana took a step back and giggled covering her mouth. He looked disappointedly at her.

'Remember what I said you to do. Only then you will get to kiss me.' Sana said haughtily. He groaned, and her smile widened.

'Now,' – She held his hand and began dragging him, - 'Leave and let me get ready.' She said as she walked with him towards the door.

'Do I have to?' Daanish whined. Sana stopped, turned and nodded. Then she turned back and began dragging him. They were about to reach the door when it opened. Saba and Nadia entered the room. All four froze upon seeing each other.

Sana lets go of Daanish's hand and began fidgeting with her dupatta.

'Nadia.' Daanish said softly.

'What the hell are you doing here?' Nadia spoke irritably.

Daanish frowned, - 'Why are you talking to me in that tone?' He asked. He felt offended that his fiancé was using such a tone in front of Sana and Saba.

'Excuse me,' – Nadia placed her palm on her hip, - 'You are the one locked up in a room with her alone and are commenting on my tone.'

'Now, you are being rude.' Daanish said. Sana looked at them and felt bad for Daanish.

'Nadia. Daanish had just come to talk about Alishba's wedding dress. Nothing else.' Sana tried to sound polite. Daanish nodded.

'You are getting hyper for no reason.' Daanish added.

Nadia glanced at Sana and then at Saba. She shot a glare at Daanish, turned around and angrily walked out of the room. Daanish sighed and without looking at anyone he followed Nadia out of the room. 

**********************

*Gasp* Daanish and Sana are caught. Oh No. What will happen next, guys? *dramatic music*

What are your thoughts on the chapter, my lovelies? Drop your comments, please *smiles* and stay tuned for next *flying kisses*