Chapter 55| Room Service?

The room seemed nothing less than a suite. The room dimly lit with yellow lights. Well-polished marble flooring. L- shaped grey sofa with fluffy cushions. A small bar, a study table and two single beds. The doors made of finest mahogany. There was a small balcony attached to the room. Also, there was a small round table and two chairs, all of wood. The bathroom was also very elegant with jacuzzi, bowl shaped glass wash basin and an elegant toilet. Sana was very impressed.

'Oh, My God. They have a spa too. We should check it out.' Saba gushed happily. Sana turned her attention from the bathroom and looked at her sister. She waved the pamphlet happily in her hand. Sana walked to her and took the pamphlet, she felt excited as she read it. The girls checked other facilities and got even more excited.

*****************************

After they had settled, Sana took a bath and changed into her casuals, cotton lime yellow Kurthi with chikan work and white pajama. As Saba bathed, Sana prepared coffee. She ruffled her wet hair and poured hot coffee into a white porcelain mug. She left some coffee in the kettle. She held the cup with both her hands and walked into the balcony.

Right below their balcony was a small pool covered with lotus leaves. Sana noticed a few lotus flowers as well. So serene. She smiled and leaned, resting her arm on the board railing. As she sipped her coffee the door-bell rang. At first, Sana was startled. She sighed knowing it would be either Ramiz or her parents. And she wasn't keen to meet any of them.

'Saba there is someone at the door. When you come out, please be dressed.' Sana said as she passed by the washroom.

'Cool, Appi.' Saba called from inside.

Sana placed her coffee mug on the study table and walked towards the door. She opened it and was surprised to see Daanish on the other side. He looked up.

'Hey. I was checking on the guests and-' He trailed off and smiled instead. Sana wanted to believe that this was a lie and he had come especially for her. But then, he was angry at her so perhaps he wasn't lying. Anyway, Sana wants to believe otherwise.

'We are fine.' Sana said and noticed Daanish's expressions hardened again. Hurriedly, she added, - 'Come in. Have some coffee.' She held the door and took a step aside. Daanish shook his head.

'No.' He replied sternly. Sana's smile dropped. He turned and was about to walk away when Sana interrupted him.

'You look tired and-'

'That is none of your business.' He said dryly. Sana wasn't liking this one bit. But then she was the one who pushed him away. Now, she has no rights to complain. Sana lowered her gaze and nodded. Daanish was about to go but this time Ramiz interrupted him. Sana was startled wondering from where he popped out suddenly.

'Hey.' He smiled at Sana then looked at Daanish. Daanish looked hell pissed off.

'Bhai what are you doing here?' Ramiz asked innocently.

Daanish straightened, - 'And what are you doing here, Ramiz?' He asked instead. Sana's gaze darted from one brother to the other.

'I was-um-' Ramiz struggled for words, he moved his hand and rubbed the back of his neck, - 'I wanted to talk to Sana.' He said and smiled looking away. Sana looked at Daanish and noted his posture had stiffened.

He extended his hand and grabbed Ramiz's arm, - 'Come, there is so much to do. Stop wasting time.' He then dragged his brother. Ramiz protested but Daanish didn't take No for an answer. After the two brothers left, Sana was still confused.