Chapter 57| Practise

Hey, guys. Before we jump into the chapter please take a moment to read this. 

Guys, My story, Will love you forever, has been selected for round 2 and to win I will be needing help from you guys. Details are there in the previous chapter. Remember the voting is unlimited. So you can vote 'n' no.of times.

It's a request guys, *puppy dog eyes* *cute pout*

***********************************

Sana and Saba entered the hall where all the young girls and boys were gathered. Some middle-aged people were there but just to roam around and watch the youngster prepare for their performance in the Sangeet. Saba was happy as she will be dancing with the girl gang while Sana was stuck with Ramiz, and they were dancing on a romantic number. Sana wasn't much bothered about that but what disturbed her was Daanish and Nadia's romantic number. Why did Nadia had to come? Then, perhaps she would have gotten to dance with Daanish.

Saba rushed to join the girl gang. Sana sighed and looked around. She wondered where Ramiz was. As she walked towards the stage someone called her. A sweet feminine voice. Sana clenched her fist and closed her eyes tightly. She forced a smile and turned around.

'Nadia.' She greeted the woman with a fake smile. Nadia smiled at her. Sana's gaze moved from her to the man beside her - Daanish.

'How are you feeling?' Daanish asked her softly. Sana looked away from his arm that was entangled with Nadia's.

'I am okay.' Sana replied looking straight into his eyes and tried hard to not look at their arms.

'You will be able to dance?' Nadia asked.

'I-' Before Sana could say anything Ramiz appeared out of nowhere again and stood beside her. Daanish inhaled deeply and shifted in his place.

'I am there. If anything happens I will handle.' He said brightly and then looked at Sana. She simply smiled and then looked away.

'It's a romantic number. Remember? Waise,' – Nadia looked at Daanish, - 'It was for us to perform but Daanish-' She shook her head.

'I don't dance, Nadia.' He said, and Sana looked up. She found him looking at her, instead. His gaze unmoved. Once her gaze met his hazel eyes she couldn't look away either.

'Come.' Ramiz spoke, and Sana looked at him. She nodded. To her surprise, Ramiz held her hand. Once again, reflexively Sana looked at Daanish. He continued to stare at her. She looked away and let Ramiz take her to the stage. As she climbed the stage, she smiled. This time, for the first time, Daanish didn't let Nadia dominate him. Ramiz looked at her and asked if everything was alright. She nodded.

*********************************

They met Shanaya, their choreographer. They greeted her and shook hands with her. Along with her was Vikas, her assistant. The song they had was a romantic number, Is pal. They must practice hard today because tomorrow is their performance. Sana was relieved to know that the dance was short. She doesn't even know D of dancing but agreed only for Alishba. Also, she wasn't sure if she would be able to remember the steps.

The practice began, and as expected Sana struggled but Ramiz was very patient and cooperative. He was a fast learner, perhaps with good looks, even brains were also genetic in the family. Well, it skipped Alishba. Sana bit her lip to suppress her smile.

'Okay, hold her waist like this,' - Shanaya showed the step to them, - 'then lift her little, and you, Sana, should move your leg like this... then place her down and....'