Chapter 54| Bali

This was Sana's first time to Bali. She felt excited stepping out from the arrival department. Saba nudged her, and the two sisters grinned at each other. Mr and Shah appeared beside Saba and Sana's smile disappeared. She looked away.

'Hello, Aunty and Uncle.'

Sana and Saba both were stunned on seeing Ramiz hurrying towards them.

'What is he doing here? He wasn't this active at the engagement.' Saba whispered to Sana. Sana continued to look just as confused as her sister. He stopped in front of Mr. and Mrs. Shah and greeted them happily but made a face upon seeing Saba. Once again, he smiled whilst greeting Sana. Sana noticed faint dimples appear on his cheeks when he smiled.

Interesting!

Sana and Saba glanced curiously at each other when Ramiz behaved overly sweetly with Mr. and Mrs. Shah. They looked impressed. Something about his behavior trigged warning alarm in Sana's head but she chose to ignore it. It was excitement about his cousin's wedding, nothing else.

Ramiz led them to the car, also dragging Mrs. Shah's trolley with him. She giggled every time he complimented her.

'I wish I can break his skull.' Saba whispered bitterly.

Sana didn't find his behavior annoying but a lot suspicious. Saba gaped at Ramiz as he helped everyone with their luggage except hers. He smirked at her while she fumed making a cranky face.

The car was a family car and the ladies sat in the back seat. Two people can sit on the passenger seat and the men sat there beside the driver. Sana shifted uncomfortably when she noticed Ramiz looking at her from the rear-view mirror. She turned her head and looked out of the window. Even though she pretended that he didn't exist she could feel his gaze on her. Many times, she caught him staring at her from the rear-view mirror. Sana covered her face with her palm and lowered her head. This was getting creepy now.

*******************************

The car drove into the driveway of Grand Hyatt. Sana had her jaw dropped. The entire place was green and blue. Green for the lush greenery and blue for lots and lots of water. This was even better than the resort in Goa.

'There is a beach nearby.' Ramiz said. Sana looked excitedly at him. Saba was excited as well and so momentarily she forgot she was supposed to be annoyed by Ramiz.

Once the car was parked everyone got down. The girls were much more excited.

'No, it is Okay.'

'No, I insist.'

'Leave it, Moron, can't you see Sana isn't interested.'

'I am not talking to you.'

'Whatever.'

'Fine. Ramiz, you can take my trolley bag.' Sana gave up. Ramiz smiled at her and took the trolley bag from her.

'He is so chipkoo (clingy) and annoying.' Saba muttered folding her arms angrily.

'Come on, he is not that bad. He is sweet.' Sana said. Though she doesn't like him, Ramiz wasn't that bad. He seemed like a genuine person. She didn't know why she was avoiding him so much. Maybe because of his profession, or perhaps Nanu suggesting she marries him.

Sana looked at him. He was excitedly pointing out at the lush greenery. Looking at him, she was pretty sure she was running away because of his weird undercut hairstyle. Now, she noted he had also added blonde highlights.

Somehow, he doesn't look responsible or serious. Sana's mind drifted to Daanish. He was the perfect man. Responsible, caring and he respected her. Also, they have so much in common. But sadly, he is engaged. Sana sighed.