Chapter 35| His Invite

Sana kneeled in front of a mannequin and continue to adjust the pleats of its flowing gown. As she worked her phone rang. She took out the pin from in between her lips and pinned the pleats temporary. She got up and dusted her palms on her denim. She walked up to her desk and picked up her phone.

Daanish calling.

Her jaw dropped a little. Daanish was calling her? He hardly ever called. Actually, he never calls. Quickly, she picked up the call.

Daanish: Hey, Sana.

Sana sounded nervous when she replied, - 'Hi!'

Daanish spoke excitedly, - 'Are you free tonight? Dinner my place? I have a surprise for you.

Oh My Gosh! - Sana gushed in her head.

'Let me think.' - Sana pretended to think for a while and then said, - 'Okay.'

Daanish: Great! Come by 8. You will like the surprise.

After Sana cut the call she held the edge of the table to steady herself. She felt giddy with excitement. As she worked she kept wondering what surprise Daanish had for her.

Has he broken up with Nadia - Sana suppressed her grin. Nah! That was too good to be true.

***************************

She came home around 6 carrying her work. She dumped the trace papers on the sofa and hurried to her room. She opened her wardrobe and began searching for a dress. It should be something casual, not over the top, but it shouldn't be too simple. Sana bit her lip frustrated as she buried herself into the bundle of clothes searching for the perfect dress.

Finally, she picked up a high collar, V-neck Polka dotted, Knee length dress. It will suit her hair-cut making her look smart.

Sana quickly grabbed her blue towel and hurried into her bathroom. She locked the door and quickly stripped. She wrapped the towel around her naked frame and walked towards the wash basin.

She opened the small mirror cabinet over the washbasin and looked among the beauty products. She got a cream and happily walked towards the bathtub. She sat at the edge of the tub and extended her right leg. Very carefully she applied the hair removing cream and then moved on to the next. She also applied the cream on her arms. Though the hair on her arms was recently done still they were tiny hair left and she didn't want to take chances.

After ten minutes she washed off the cream and took a shower with hot water. It rejuvenated her. She applied a generous amount of her flowery body wash and shampoo. She hummed songs and enjoyed the bathing to the fullest. After taking bath, she closed the shower and picked the towel from the handle and quickly dried herself. Then, she stepped out. She shivered with the slight cold. Disadvantages of having a hot shower. She wore her dress and quickly wrapped her short hair in a towel. She stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards the dressing table. A wide smile on her face as she blow-dried her hair. She applied red lip gloss and smacked her lips. She smiled and then applied Kohl and wore white stone ear studs and adjusted her hair. Then, she slipped into white thong slippers.

*************************

Sana was in a jolly mood as she pressed the intercom outside Daanish's building.

BUZZ... the door unlocked. Sana pushed open the door and entered the building. She was literally hopping up the stairs.

She stopped by the door and heard a faint melody from inside. Daanish was playing his piano again. Tonight, she will ask him to play for her. She smiled ringing the door-bell. Like last time, the music stopped. Sana waited patiently for him to open the door. She adjusted her hair again and the hem of her sleeves. Then the door opened.

'Oh, Hi.'

Sana's smile dropped instantly.

*************************

Oh! What happened? Poor Sana got ready with so much excitement but What this happen? *Thinking hard*

What are your thoughts? Drop your comments, please *smiles* *flying kisses*