Chapter 47| Visiting the Old Castle

Hi, guys *waves* This is a long update, so Enjoy

**************************************

Two weeks later, Sana was very excited. No, not to visit 13-14th century old Castle but she was excited to spend some time with Daanish. Sana wasn't much into history, just like she wasn't much into other subjects like chemistry, bio, physics, and mathematics. Unlike her, Daanish enjoys everything that has to do with studies.

Sana rolled her eyes as she wore ladies watch on her right wrist.

Such a nerd... hot nerd – Sana grinned to herself. She leaned forward and applied lip balm on her lips and smacked them. Quickly, she applied her kohl and combed her short hair making them rest on her shoulders.

'Oh!' She glanced at her watch as she grabbed her keep all. She was getting late. Hurriedly, she left the apartment and locked it properly.

Sana adjusted the sling of her bag as she stepped out of her building. Daanish stood at the edge of the pavement in front of his building. She took a moment to look at him. He stood facing her, but his eyes were glued to his mobile. Even casual grey Tee with the sleeved pulled up few inches below his elbow he looked hot. Denim and dirty brown shoes complimented him well. Daanish adjusted his thin wayfarer glasses and looked up. Sana snapped out from her staring session and straightened. She waved at him and smiled widely. He waved back. Quickly, she climbed down the stairs of her building and walked to him. On the way, she kept pulling down her floral printed blue and white summer dress. It was way above her knee and so, she felt highly uncomfortable. Also, it had an elastic around the waist that was tight.

Why did I wear this dress again? Oh, yeah to compete with Nadia

Luckily, Nadia wasn't with them. She left and that was the best part for Sana but last week Nanu also left that had upset Sana. She had begun to be very fond of that elderly woman. Still, Sana admired Nadia's guts and confidence especially after her reaction to Ajith, but some feelings don't change. Sana was still envious of her.

'Come on, we are getting late.' Daanish pointed at his watch with his index finger.

'Sorry.' Sana huffed standing in front of him. They turned to leave when Sana stopped. 'One minute.' She said. Daanish stopped. Sana held his arm and bend her right leg. 'Sorry.' She muttered as she adjusted her white sneakers. Daanish pressed his lips tightly while shaking his head. Once again, she smiled at him, but he doesn't. Sana's smile dropped.

'Come.' He held her hand and took her with him.

******************************

They took the nearest subway, Sana guided Daanish most of the time. She hasn't ever used the trains or the subways, but she had some idea. Finally, they climbed on the train that will take them to the train station. Since it's Saturday, they managed to find a seat. Together they sat beside each other. Sana folded her legs placing one over the other. She placed her bag on her thigh to avoid skin show.