Chapter 21| What a Hottie

The Afternoon sun was warm and pleasant. Sana liked the warmth as the two sisters walked towards the pool side. Sana adjusted her butterfly sunglasses while looking around for an empty seat.

Saba held her hand and pointed towards the two beach chairs. Lucky them. Sana felt shy again. She clenched her robe as she looked around. Everyone was minding their own business. She looked at Saba who casually removed her robe exposing her bikini. Sana's fingers trembled as she untied her robe. Saba didn't notice her sister's discomfort and sat on the seat. She stretched her legs and placed one over the other.

' Sometime I will relax then we will jump into the pool.' Saba said relaxing on the chair. She entwined her fingers and placed them on her stomach.

Sana looked around again before placing her fingers on the hem of her robe. She felt naked as she shrugged her robe. Avoiding looking at anyone she sat on the chair. She pushed her glasses back on her nose and leaned closing her eyes. She heard voices of kids and adults alike and water splashing. She shifted.

After a while, Saba spoke, - 'I am going for a drink.' She got up. Sana's eyes sprung open and she looked worriedly at her sister. Saba blinked slowly and assured her that she will be back soon. Sana watched her walking away and sighed.

She was about to look away from the pool when she saw a man emerge from the water.

Daanish - Sana froze.

Her jaw dropped, and she slid her sunglasses down and peeked from under the sunglasses. He ran his palms through his wet hair and Sana ogled at his muscles flexing. This was the first time she was looking at a shirtless and wet Daanish.

Oh-My-God! Sana thought in her head.

His body was perfectly toned, except his abs seems little faint. Sana knew he had a good figure but didn't imagine he will be hiding such a gorgeous body under his nerd look. She ran her gaze over his naked torso. Prominent collarbone, chilesed chest, broad shoulders. He looked no less than a model.

Sana felt her heart thumping loudly watching him swim towards her. But by the look of it, Sana knew he hadn't seen her.

Sana straightened in her seat and licked her lips as she watched him place his palms on the poolside. His biceps flexed as he pushed himself out of the water.

He climbed out of the pool. Sana lowered her gaze. His blue Bermuda shorts completely drenched and stuck to his body. Sana gulped as her gaze fell to his crotch.

'What the hell? You again.' Sana snapped from her trance when she heard Saba's screeching voice. She blinked and moved her gaze away from Daanish and looked to her right. Few distances from her seat, Saba stood with her arms apart and scolding a man. Sana quickly grabbed a white towel from the back of the chair and wrapped it around her waist, she tied a knot on the left side of her hip and stood up. As she approached the duo she noted he was the same man who had accidentally tripped Saba in the lobby.

'What happened?' Sana asked placing her palm on Saba's shoulder. Saba turned and looked at her sister.

'See, what this moron has done?' She said pointing at herself. Sana noted that the guy had dropped something on Saba.

'Excuse me, it was an accident.' The guy said, he sounded annoyed.

Saba turned and glared at him, - 'Yeah, right?' – She placed her palms on her hips, - 'all co-incidence happens to you.' She scolded him, her tone raised.

'Please talk properly. There is no need to scream like a mad woman.' He replied. Saba's jaw dropped and Sana facepalmed.

'What is happening, here?' Sana froze upon hearing Daanish's voice.

His voice was calm. Sana turned her head and found him standing beside her. He wiped his arm with the towel and looked up at the guy.

'Ramiz, I am asking you.' Daanish said throwing the towel around his neck. Sana was standing right beside him and had a hard time standing straight.

The guy looked worriedly at him, - 'Arey, Bhai. I was just passing by this,' – He pointed at Saba, - 'dashed into me and I accidentally spilled mango juice on her.' - He said and then after a pause, he added, - 'I apologized too.'

Daanish looked at Saba. She folded her arms angrily.

'This is not the first time your brother has done this, earlier he had tripped me.'

'That was an accident too.' Ramiz interrupted her. Saba glared at him. She opened her mouth to say something when Sana held her arm.

'Leave it, Saba. Come we will get you cleaned.' She said tugging her arm. Saba whined but she shut her mouth on seeing Sana pass smile at Daanish and him smile back at her.

Once they were away from the boys Saba stopped in her tracks and moved her hand from Sana's grip.

'Who was he, Appi? You know him?' She asked eyeing her sister suspiciously. Sana smiled nodding her head. Saba looked on with full interest.

'He is Daanish. Remember Alishba's brother.' She reminded her. Saba didn't take even a second to remember him. Though she had hardly been with him.

'OMG! Daanish Bhai. He looks so different from before. Appi, he looks hotter than before.' Saba gushed holding Sana's arms.

'Yeah!' Sana said mindlessly. Her thoughts wandering to the shirtless and wet Daanish again. A dreamy smile appeared on her face.

****************************

Daanish in the pool and the ladies be like,

Hehehe. Seriously, he is such a hottie. Don't you agree, guys *winks*

So, guys how was the Chapter? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *smiles*