EPILOGUE

Daanish stopped the car and looked up. He extended his hand adjusting the rear-view mirror. He smiled unbuckling his seat-belt, - 'Ready, kids.'

'Yes, Dad.' The twins said in unison.

'Good.' Daanish nodded his head. Looking through the rearview mirror he watched his kids unbuckle their seat belts.

He got down and then one by one his two kids stepped out of the car as well, - 'Okay,' – Daanish kneeled in front of his kids, - 'Daniyal, Samara, behave. Okay?' He told them sternly. The young seven-year-old boy in Tuxedo, Daniyal, nodded his head.

'Yes, Dad.' The seven-year-old girl in beautiful frilly pink and white fork nodded her head. Daanish nodded and stood up. He extended his hands, but the kids refused

'We aren't babies anymore.' They said in unison. Daanish sighed.

He smiled, - 'I don't know why I keep forgetting that. Now come.'

****************************

The three were looking around for their seats when a familiar feminine voice called Daanish. He froze. The voice so familiar and so soothing. He turned his head and saw her, she looked as though she had come out from a distinct past. She smiled and walked towards him. Daanish noticed she had grown more beautiful than before. And along with her was a man. He doesn't recognize him.

The twins frowned looking at the lady, they had no clue who she was.

She stopped in front of Daanish. He smiled back at her, - 'Nadia. How are you?' He asked.

She smiled, - 'Better. And you and-'

'Good,' - Daanish replied and then held the twins by their shoulder, - 'This is Daniyal and Samara, my kids. Twins.' He said. Nadia smiled at them.

'And this is Fawad Siddiqui, my husband.' Nadia introduced the man.

'Oh. Hi.' Daanish and Fawad shook hands. Daanish was more than happy that Nadia had found love again. It must have been difficult but not impossible. Nadia is such a beautiful, smart, independent and intelligent woman she would have easily gotten someone much better than him. Someone who would truly love her because she deserved nothing less.

'So, Fawad and Nadia what brings you here?' Daanish asked.

'I am the event organizer. And I organized today's event.' Fawad said with pride. Daanish's smile widened.

'And you?' He asked placing his arm on Nadia's waist.

'I and my kids are here for my wife's fashion show.' Daanish replied with pride.

'Model?'

'No. Designer.' Daanish replied confidently. Nadia admired him with a happy smile. The three shook hands and parted ways.

********************************

Daanish and kids found their seats. It had a good view of the stage, even for the kids. Daanish adjusted his black blazer and sat comfortably on the chair. Daniyal and Samara sat beside their father.

Soon, the lights dimmed, and the show began. After the first few sets of models came Sana's model. Daanish, Daniyal, and Samara happily clapped for them. And when Sana walked on the stage their claps grew louder. Daanish admired his wife from far, she looked gorgeous in a red off-shoulder gown. She cat-walked confidently and looked no less than a model except for the five-month-old pregnant belly.

Sana looked around and in the dim light, she found three people waving at her. Three most important people in her life. She beamed at them and then faced the crowd, she bowed little along with the showstopper and turned around. She walked to the backstage.