Chapter 62| A Helping Hand

Sana closed the shower and climbed down the bathtub. She dried herself and wore a white bathrobe. She flipped her hair and stepped out from the bathroom.

'Saba?' She called but there was no response and she sighed. 'Great.' Nikaah will be starting soon and her younger sister was still doing time pass with her girl gang. Initially, Sana wasn't bothered but now it was getting annoying. Sana shook her head. She walked around the bed and picked up her mobile phone from the bedside table. There was no message or call from anyone. Quickly, she typed a message to Saba and placed her phone down. Then, she walked towards the wardrobe and picked out two lehengas she had gotten. She placed them on the bed and took a step back. She placed her palm on her hip and finger on her lips as she stared at the two dresses. She couldn't decide even in London and she couldn't decide even now. She was hoping Saba to help her, but she was lost.

TRING...

Finally, Sana was happy that Saba came. She tied the knot of her bathrobe tightly and walked to the door.

'Finally, Sab-' Sana froze upon seeing Daanish standing right in front. He looked stunning in maroon bandhgala Kurtha and golden dhoti. His hair neatly combed and gelled. He looked at her from top to bottom and adjusted his glasses.

'Wow!' He exclaimed, and Sana looked away, flushed.

'Sorry, I shouldn't have come like this. I thought you must be ready.' Daanish apologized. Sana sighed and looked up.

'Actually, you came at the right time. Come in.' She turned around. Daanish was taken aback. One moment she was blushing and the next moment she was asking him to come in. Sana turned and frowned.

'Come.'

'Huh!' Daanish shook his head and looked on either side. The corridor was empty. Good. He entered. Daanish felt little awkward as he closed the door, so purposefully he left it little ajar. Then he turned around and found Sana standing by the bed and looking at two dresses.

'Come, help me decide which one should I wear? This one,' - She picked up a pink and white Lehengha, it had beautiful golden leaf work, - 'Or this one.' – She placed it on the bed and picked up a pistachio green lehenga with golden border. She picked up the pink and white lehenga again and held it against herself.

'Which one?' She asked. Daanish looked at the dresses. His eyes darted from one dress to the other. Then, he walked towards her and stood in front of her. She kept looking hopefully at him. He extended his hand and picked the pink and white lehenga. Sana smiled but her smile disappeared when he placed it down on the bed. He took one more step and Sana inhaled deeply. He smiled at her.

'Wear this one. It will look very pretty on you.' He said. Sana smiled lowering her gaze.

'By the way, it is amazing that a fashion designer is having troubles deciding clothes.' Daanish smirked at her. Sana smiled.

***********************************

Daanish was asked to wait while she tried the dress on. He nodded and paced in the room. Many times, the men called him, but he didn't pick up a single call. He didn't want to pass this opportunity of spending some time with Sana. He walked in the room for a while before sitting at the edge of the bed. He clasped his palms together and stared at the floor.

Sana was inside and stuck in her dress. The Lehengha was good but the round neck, full sleeved top was stuck.

Shit! I should have done dieting – Sana thought frustratingly. As she struggled Daanish knocked at the door and she froze.