Accompany

Zhi Rou's POV

Once the bell rung. I quickly got off my chair and exited the classroom alongside with Yuyan

I walk as fast as lightning, obviously trying to avoid someone

"Hey! The canteen won't ran out of food everyone can eat lunch!" Yuyan said as she catch up.

How I wish I was rushing for food.

"Wait up!" she added and I lower my walking pace. "This is why you should do walks, you're no fit for physical games"

"Whatever, I still have a wonderful bestfriend" She blurted.

I laugh, combing my hair behind my ear "Am I that wonderful?"

She scrunch her nose. "Do you really think I mean it? I was only complimenting you so that you'd tell me more about you and your ex"

I groan and place my hand on my hip. "Why are you so interested about my past anyways?"

She shrug. "Just wondering, NBSB right?"

"and you're planning to get yourself a boyfriend?" I covered my mouth practically teasing her.

She hates being shipped with someone but she likes the idea of having a boyfriend. Yuyan's a little bit off.

"I hate you." She rolled her eyes.

I flung my arm to her shoulder. "Just kidding! Anyways, weekened is approaching are you still going to my house?"

Yuyan shook her head. "I can't anymore. Dad is busy with work"

"Okay. I also have pretty tight schedule. I have to accompany the new people staying in my mom's renting apartment"

Yuyan pucked her lips while letting out a light sigh, "Well good luck with that girl."

When we were about to enter the cafeteria. Someone just magically appeared infront of us.

"Ruo, right? Zhi Ruo?" his husky voice fan against my ears.

Base from his looks, the guy infront of me looked like from the Senior Department. I wonder what is he up to

I nod. "Yeah. What is it?"

"I just wanna know if you're free this weekend?"

I turn to face Yuyan, she lean near my ear and gave me a sly smile. "That's Coen, from Senior Department. He's good looking isn't he?" I nudge Yuyan

"But how did he found me? I mean, I'm not the school beauty for petesake. It's Ye Hua"

"Oh please, if you joined that campus heart beat competition you could've won! So if I were you, I'd take that once in a lifetime offer" She pushed arm making me take a step back and get closer to Coen.

I bit my lips and let out a nervous chuckle. "Actually, I'm not really into this. I have chores to do this weekend, sorry"

Before we could leave Coen grabs my arm. "I'll come visit you." he smiled.

Visit me? Oh no. Not that or else my father will definitely kill him, you know dad and stuffs

I shook my head vigorously, "No, don't go there you might--"

"See you!" He cut me off then left.

Yuyan squeals in excitement. "Girl you're living the life! I wish I could be pretty as you"

I mentally rolled my eyes. Everyone is pretty there's no need for comparison, I hate that

"Beautiful is being yourself Yuyan. Let's cut off this and go to the cafeteria, I'm extremely hungry" Both of us agreed.

Dylan Wang's POV

So, it's lunch I suppose.

I'm not really familiar with this place so I guess I have to find someone who can accompany me

I walk pass the faculty room and as if on cue Mr. Lu just got out from his office, he was surprised seeing me there

"Mr. Wang right?" He asked, I nod my head. "Yes, sir"

"What brings you here? It's lunch time you're supposed to be at the cafeteria"

My lips pucked as I scratch the back of my neck, "About that, sir. I still don't have anyone to accompany me. I-"

Mr. Lu nods his head and shift his gaze behind me, he suddenly smiled as push back his eye glass.

"Oh, goodsake. There you are Ms. Rou."

Rou? Am I hearing that right? Well, there's only one way to find out.

I turn my back only to see her, both of us were surprised. She reluctantly oblige to Mr. Lu

"Don't be scared, I won't bite." Mr. Lu jokingly said, "Yes, you won't but Dylan-" Yuyan got her mouth covered by Rou

I snort, just a little.

"What is it, Ms. Shan?"

"Nothing, sir. She's just saying it'd be nice to accompany someone. Heh" Rou reason out, Mr. Lu agreed, "You're right."

Time flies, she still can't act well when it comes to lying, she's odd. Really.

"I believe this is settled, Ms. Eou, you have to escort Mr. Wang here until he finally get familiar with this place, OK?"

"But, sir. We have maps right? School map?" She bit her lips, I could sense her stares ignoring me

"We do. But don't you think it's nice to tour him around?"

"BUT--"

I didn't let her finish her sentence when I drag her out by wrist.

--

(A/N) Hi, I'm sorry for making you wait so here's the double update!

Special announcement: I'm almost done writing Good Heart so please check it out :)

See you later!