Worry

3rd Person's POV

He wanted to scream.

She wanted to cry.

Their feelings are different but they ended up having the same situation.

Dylan raised his fist and started punching the old dusty wood just behind him. Cracks were visible and the undying sound of crunching kept on repeating inside his head.

Ruo pushes the steel door and stopped, she wrapped her fingers at the cold railings—looking down, the school ground was huge.

But it didn't matter to both of them.

heaving a  deep sigh, Ruo started screaming her lungs out.

It was very loud that you  even didn't thought that Ruo could do that. Yes, she's a loud and noisy person but this time...it was a different   Noise.

Dylan suddenly stopped at his action and turns around. Looking directly at the familiar girl—he knew it was Ruo.

He wanted to come to her, to ask if what is she doing. To ask if she's okay.

Well he thinks not.

It was obvious, Ruo was cursing through her screams.

"I'll just let her be." Dylan paused as he took out a handkerchief.

He looked at it, hesitating if it's a good thing to leave this handkerchief to her or use it to wipe his wounded fists.

"It seems like she needed this the most."

_______

Zhi Ruo's POV

That feels good.

I feel good.

I smiled stupidly as I walk away from the railings. I already skipped class for this—I guess I have to go back.

"Oh." I mouthed as I saw a grey handkerchief on the ground, it was folded neatly as if it was left there on purpose.

I picked it up and just shove it to my pocket—

Walking back, I was struggling to compose myself. Everyone was eyeing to me weirdly.

I didn't do something wrong, right?

"Oh, thank goodness your here. Mr, Tig has been looking for you and Dylan!" Ai Ren shook my shoulders.

I didn't react.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

No, I'm definitely not fine.

"OK. You seems like a dead person to me. But don't worry I got you covered, I'll just tell Mr, Tig that you can't practice this afternoon."

"Do whatever you want." I sighed and turn my direction to my desk.

"No I feel bad." Ai Ren pouted.