Uninvited

D-2 OF YUYAN'S BIRTHDAY.

Yuyan's POV

"Are the invitations ready?" Ruo asks. I nod, "yeah.. I'm actually giving them out today."

She put her palm in front of me forgetting the fact that she's eating an ice candy—

"I would love to but look at your hands. Finish them before I could give you my invitation." I told her.

"Ugh." She rolled her eyes as we continue to walk across the hallway.

As we walk, a two figures are also approaching our way. My eyes landed to Ruo beside me, you all know what I mean.

There's nothing really surprising but Dylan is with Ye Hua. Now that's a news—surprising one.

No wonder Ye Hua is labeled as the eight arms princess.

"What?" Ruo looked at me with confusion. I shook my head and shift my gaze back to the 'couple' noticed that I'm quoting it.

Once they walk passed by us. Dylan pushed Ruo's on purpose hitting her shoulder making her loose her balance. I just snorted on how Ruo fought back.

She attempted to reach for his shoulder but she failed. Dylan quickly tap on her head. "Shortie."

"Shortie?!" Ruo raises her voice. I grab ahold of her arms. "Hey hey, Ruo don't, you said it yourself you won't fight back to guys like him."

Dylan poke his tongue out. Ruo's a bit competitive too and so she made the most funny expression ever.

They're like those stray cats fighting.

Talking about Ye Hua, she glared on us. "I could totally fight with her." I said.

"Never mind that. Let's go Yuyan." Ruo says grabbing my arm.

_________

"Ugh. My hand still feels sticky." Ruo says irritatingly said.

"Eww." Dylan eyed him.

Ruo let out a fake grin and looked at me. "I'm gonna go wash this up. Yuyan,"

I nod my head.

As soon as Ruo left Dylan got up as well. I have no other choice but to follow him because I have to invite him for my birthday party.

Well, If this doesn't turns out to what I want then I have to invite Coen. Above all, he's close to Ruo.

"Dylan?" I stopped tracks just behind him.

He turns around, "What?"

"Hmm. I'm inviting you to go my birthday party." I paused and took out a violet card with a white ribbon paste on it.

He rose his left eyebrow. "I'm not interested." He pushed back the card to me AND I've never been so embarrassed before.

"I only go to my closest friends party." He crossed his arms.

Is he trying to boast? Or to he rude? I'm not even forcing him.

"Oh, right. Fine." I went back to my seat.

Thank goodness I didn't ask him when he's outside because if I did. His fangirls are probably laughing at my thick face right now.

_____

Zhi Ruo's POV

After washing my hands. I just whip it out to my skirt and bend down to tie my hair—being a lazy lady.