Practice

3rd Person's POV

"For goodness sake Leo, don't wake her up. We have to leave." Mrs Zhi retorts dragging the luggage with her.

"Alright lady," Mr Zhi responded shortly.

As soon as they got out from their house—Dylan was already there, waiting for their permission to get inside and is dressed quite nicely for a person coming over.

The couple were surprised.

"Oh dear, thank you for arriving on time. You can come in, here's the key." Mrs Zhi shove her they house key and they rushed out.

Dylan just nodded his head and come in.

It wasn't his first time to get inside their house, Dylan visits them, if you remembered.

"Okay, you got this." Dylan told his self and find a spot to settle in, he placed his jacket on the couch and tossed the house key somewhere—

"TV?"

He excitedly turned it on, not realizing that he's supposed to be quiet because it's early AND the mighty Ruo is asleep.

But Dylan wasn't scared—instead he went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

His little kid mode has been turned on—It carried him away.

"Ha! I love being here.." Dylan settled down whilst resting his head on the soft beige couch.

________

Zhi Ruo's POV

The loud TV sound coming from the living room made Ruo crack her eyes open. She let out a loud sigh as she force herself to get up from her bed.

It's Pa again, huh? Way too early with his morning news. It's annoying and I have to tell him to tune it down.

I swung open my door and shouted, "Pa! Turn it down a little bit, you know your beautiful daughter is sleeping!"

A loud bang on the floor caught my still sleepy eyes—

Pieces of Cheeseballs started rolling on the floor alongside with the bowl.

For all I know somebody turned their head. I couldn't recognize that somebody, I don't have my glasses on.

"Beautiful?"

...

I quickly shut the door and took my glasses on the bedside table—then ran out of my room.

"Who—"

I got cut off when I saw Dylan was about to knock on my door. He and I got startled.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Beautiful, huh?" He teased me.

I almost wanted to puke. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed AND I forgot the fact that Dylan will be with me—how can I forget about that?!

"No, I was just—"

"You were what?" He laughed annoyingly.

"I was sleepy! OK?!" I shoved him away and I rush myself to go to the bathroom.

I washed my face and took a brush, even though I brush my teeth after I eat my breakfast.

That's my routine please don't hate me.

"What? You're shy now?" Dylan spoke loudly.

"Just leave me alone?" My brows furrowed.

"Tss." He glared.

I could still feel him looking at me.

______

Dylan Wang's POV

After cleaning up the messed I made earlier, I decided to walk around, you know just to check things out.

Ruo said she'll stay rotten in her room—she clearly doesn't want to see my million dollar face.

Chuckles.

I stopped at my tracks when I saw a photo pinned to their wall—it was her childhood photo; she was wearing a jumper with her 'space buns' hairstyle.

She was giving the best expression, I bet she had an amazing childhood.

"Cute." I mutter then shift my attention to a piece of paper placed at the table wherein they also put old photo frame.

I tried to take it out but to my surprise Ruo appears. "You.."

"Are you having fun?"

"What?"

She crossed her arms then leaned against the wall, "Knowing more about me?"

I shook my head vigorously. "No, psh. I was just too bored."

"That's who you are already." She bluntly said before turning her head and locking her door.

This girl.

"Can we do something nice then?" I asked.