Care

Zhi Rou's POV

I woke up from a loud sirens just outside our house. I quickly got up and rush downstairs only to see my Mom ringing the telephone.

She's a bit nervous. It's the first time I saw her being like this.

"Hey Ma, are you okay?" I asked while taking off the morning glory of my water line.

"I'm OK. But Darren isn't." She replied.

She meant Dylan?

My heart skipped a beat.

"What? Darren? What happened to him?" I held onto her arms.

"He's really sick. Your father and I called the ambulance already, go see him outside." She paused, "I have to go call Mrs. Wang."

Oh no.

I never knew he got allergies.

That jerk.

He could've just slap the food I brought to my face. Gosh, he's making me worry.

"Pa, what happened?" I asked as soon as I got outside. "I was walking to the garage when I heard a loud thud from his house. A real loud one, then I immediately knock on his door to check but there were no response. I had no choice but to enter his house using the masters key." He stated.

"But he's okay right?"

"Yes. They're going to send him to the hospital right now, honey." Dad said.

That's a relief.

"Sir, excuse me. But we need someone with us in order to send the patient to the hospital." The middle aged guy from the ambulance said.

"I ca—" I got cut off.

"I'm going." He responded. The guy nods gesturing Dad to go follow him.

Dad turned to look at me, "Ruo, I will be back tell your mother about this."

I nodded my head, "O-kay."

"Go to school." He said before walking away.

Right. I still have to go to school, stop worrying about it Ruo.

Everything will be alright. Stop being concerned.

______

TWO DAYS LATER.

I got into the class fifteen minutes late.

Mr. Lu told me to go pick up the books that he borrowed from the library as a punishment. Not just that, I also have to go run an errand after school.

This is so not fair.

"That would be all." The librarian said as she checked her note beside. "Ten mathematic books and the 12th grade activity books."

I sighed and picked it up with all of my strength left.

I made it passed the hallway but I halted as soon as I approach the stairs.

How am I supposed to go upstairs when my both of my hands are full and my skirt is exposing too much skin?

"Hey, do you need help?" A guy's voice echoed across the hallway. I shift my gaze towards him.

"Coen?"

"Oh, I'm glad you remembered my name even though you forgot about our date on the weekend." He retorts.

Date? Oh he meant going out. I forgot about it as well.

I guess I was too busy watching that Mr. Pineapple head's house. Hell YES. Mum strictly told me to watch over his house while they go and check up on him at the hospital.

And yes, I have not yet visit him.

Like, who would?—Hmm maybe his fangirls.

"Ohhh, right. Uhm I guess I was busy the last time. Sorry." I fake a laugh. He chuckled, "Nah, it's alright. But-"

He took the books away from my arms. "Now that you're here, we have to talk about it again."

Desperate that much?

I choke.

Well he's hot and I could feel his respect for women. BUT I'm still not supposed to go out and hang with boys!

I gulped. "What about it?"

"Well. One of my friends is going to throw a party this upcoming Wednesday. They told me to get a partner. Would you like to be that someone?" He offered.

Party? I don't attend and I'm scared of meeting new people.

"Uhmm.."

"Don't worry. It's either a friend or a one plus babe."

I pucker my lips.

"Please?" He pleads.

"But I just met you like five days ago. Isn't that weird to take me with you?"

Coen clicked his tongue. "Fair enough. I guess you have to get to know me first."

"What?" I gawk.

"Let's meet up tonight at the nearest park. Exactly eight in the evening, are we good?"

What? Tonight? This is happening to fast.

"Actually—" He 'shush' me and started taking steps upstairs. I was taken aback.

Coen noticed that I was not following behind him so he stopped and turn to look at me on the midst of his walking. "Don't stress yourself out. Come on."

I snap and let out a slight smile. "Okay."

Forget it. This will be the only fun I will have from the past weeks. The rest of my days were stressing because of him, Dylan.

_______

(A/N) I hope you guys enjoyed my double update! 💜 yall I've been spoiling way too much.

I'm kind of sad today bc I wasn't able to get high score from the quiz I took. Lol WHY AM I LIKE THIS—

anyways, I already published a Darren Chen story, it's a different one so please give it more love 💕

Im thinking of making a facebook fan page and group chat for Dylan 🤔 Hmm.