Apology

3rd Person's POV

Ruo found herself back in the gym, not to clean—but this time around Coen is with him.

"What are we doing here?" She asked him.

The gym was empty, unlike yesterday. But you could spot few banners hanging on the wall and most of them were from their batch, the seniors.

"I gotta find those jerk friends of mine. They hurt you, I didn't know about that." Coen said, eyes roaming around.

"Oh no, it's OK. It already happened and I think there's no big deal."

"Then why did Dylan have to compete with my friends?"

Ruo puckered her lips, she doesn't know what's the reason at all.

"He does like you, am I right?" Coen questions.

Ruo shook her head. "No, he doesn't like me at all. Come on, Coen."

Coen tighten his grip on her wrist. Ruo yelp.

"You can't love him. I love you, Ruo." He mouthed. "You can only love me."

Ruo gasped, she doesn't know what to say.

But for all she know, this is going to be a very very toxic and unhealthy relationship.

"Do you love me too?"

They both got startled when they heard a loud thud coming from the far part of the hallway.

______

Ye Hua's POV

"Mom, I feel like I want to invite my friends this coming victory party." I stated as I took a piece of meat from my plate.

Mom looked at me, "I thought your school is the one who does that."

Well, yeah.....I just want too.

"Uhuh. But I want to see them how rich we are." I smiled, "That would be good right?"

"Go ask your Dad about this, honey."

Ughh. Why does everything has to be proven by my father?

"Fine. But I'll tell my friends and Dylan's friends to come over here and have a good pool party."

"OK. I'm also looking forward to meet that boyfriend of yours." Mom said in stern as she took a sip of her wine.

I'm looking forward too! This is just amazing AND this is according to my plan.

"I'm sure you will love him."

"Just make it sure that he's that worthy. Your Dad is pretty sensitive."

"I know. He's really nice and gentle, he came from a wealthy family. Dad will love him."

"If he got that nice image, then why don't you marry him?" Mom said in stern.

My expression beamed.

Soon, very soon Mom. For now I'd like to heat everything up. I want to make fun of that filthy poor girl that is always behind my boyfriend.

What's her name again? Zhu Ruo?

(TIME SKIP)

"Where were you?" I asked my boyfriend as soon as he approached me.

"Just everywhere." He replied, "How about you? Why were you late?"

"I had breakfast with my Mom and we also discussed a lot of things. Including your meet up with my parents!" I squealed.

Dylan flung his mouth open. "Wha-t? Meet up with your parents?"

"Yeah. Don't worry Dyls, I'm here. They will love you for sure."

I took his hands and played with his long slender fingers, everything about him is just really admirable.

He kept himself quiet.

I don't really care as long as he's with me.

"By the way, you also have to inform your friends to come and attend my pool party this weekend." He nods hi head.
_______

Zhi Ruo's POV

"Hold up." Coen said as he forcefully push the glass door for me.

I'm back in the corner store again. I bought plenty enough, Coen treated me because he said he felt bad.

But to tell you, I'm really okay.

"Thank you." I said.

He nod his head and snatched the milk drink from me.

Coen poked the straw then gave it back to me. "I'm so sorry for acting way bad earlier."

I'm glad that he's sorry.

"I guess what people talked about me was right." He let out a sigh.

I started getting worried, why is he acting like this? Did he went through a lot of pain?

"About what?"

"I have a really bad mood swings. There's this time I could be aggressive or be a good jolly ass person." He chuckled. "Others think of me as a psycho path. Because I acted like this."

Everything makes sense now—

"Did something happened in the past that is why you're behaving like this?"

Coen looked at me with a faintly smile. "It's my secret."

"But since you're part of me now. I think I can tell you the reason why."

"I was hurt by a lot of people. My older brother used to beat me up when he's mad. I couldn't tell my parents about it because they are more favorable to him than me."

"When I started liking  someone, I got broken many times too. I got fed up with everything so I use my money to get girls to like me. People started thinking I was a playboy but I really am not. I just happened to have messed up life." He added.

That was really something.

I couldn't even respond to what he said.

Now I understand why is he being like this.

I have to be considerate?