Worthy

Dylan Wang's POV

I couldn't sleep.

Every time I close my eyes, the image of Ye Hua appears. She's so beautiful and we look good together.

With me, with me.

I giggled.

"Excuse me sir, are you okay?" The nurse asked. I glared at her, "Does it seems like it?"

"Ohh" The nurse walked away sliding the door hastily.

I can't wait to get out from here and tell her personally that I like her. I really really do.

The door open once again and I groan.

People always cut me off! This is so frustrating.

"What nowㅡ" I bit my lips when I saw Ruo getting inside.

I quickly rested my head and pretended asleep.

"Hey, I heard you groan so don't pretend." Ruo said.

I lost. "What brings you here? You never visit me since I got in here."

"Because I have a lot of things to do, I have school."

I'm still not satisfied with her answer.

"You didn't even bother for at least an hour? How rude." I crossed my arms and pouted.

She laughed, "Stop sulking. It's horrible."

Horrible? Oh, I look good in everyday life situation.

"Just admit the fact that I'm the hottest guy you've seen in your whole life." I let out a smirk.

She shook her head.

"As if, Coen is actually the veㅡ" She quickly covered her mouth.

I bite the back of my cheek. Who is she talking about? Another guy?

"Who's that Coen?"

She kept her mouth shut.

There's no way she could find a better guy. I am the only guy she could look up to. We dated.

"Fine. If that Coen is more handsome than me. Then why are you here?" I asked, changing the topic.

She took her bag and unzipped it. Then put away a bunch of activity books.

"I came here because the class monitor told me to give this work books. You mister, still have to do a lot of work."

"What?! Why?"

"Because you're a student."

"But I'm sick."

"Yeah sure. Just answer all of these don't leave anything blank." I threw the workbooks away, it hit his chest.

"And don't do anything stupid inside OK?" Ruo added.

Hmm. That makes sense.

"If I do?"

"Just don't and be serious this time. The above gave you another chance to live, don't waste it."

"Fine."

By mean 'fine' I'm not actually agreeing. I'm the man of unpredictable mind. I can do anything according to my happiness.

"Study well." She said while dusting her uniform.

"You're leaving? Already?" I asked.

"Hmm. I have to go home." She responded.

I suddenly felt sad. I don't know.