Party

(A/N) the LAST update for today! Lol. I triple the update so yeah, I hope you enjoyed and please vote! Thank you! ❤️

______

THE NEXT DAY.

Yuyan's POV

"Oh shoot. I have to take a pee, see you at the gym." Ruo says.

"Okay." I nodded and halted in front of my locker to take out my books and go get my gym clothes.

Wednesday is another PE class for the twelve graders.

"Girls did y'all know I bumped into Dylan at the hospital yesterday?"

Dylan?

I looked at beside me only to see Ye Hua and her minions gathering around her.

I decided to eavesdrop but not that obvious at the same time.

"Dylan? The city guy? He's handsome!" The minion says squealing.

"Yeah IKR. I went to the hospital to see my grand father then when I took a lift he saw me. And the most surprising thing is he asked for my name like gosh am I that pretty?"

I snorted.

She's pretty I have to admit but boasting it does that make her feel better?

"Omygod. That means he likes you!" Said by the other one. "Tell us more!"

"Ohh~ I'd love to but someone's eavesdropping."

Oh shoot.

I shove all my things back to its place and shut my locker as soon as possible. But before I could walk away, they were already in front of me.

Ye Hua's eyebrows were raised, her arms over her chest. The minions were at the back.

"Hi there." She said.

"Oh hi, sorry. I have to go-"

She held me by collar and spun me around. "Let me know if you're interested with my pretty life because I could totally use a day sharing it with you."

I stared at the floor.

"Aren't you gonna compliment me?" Ye Hua added.

"Wha-t?"

"She can eavesdrop but she deaf." Ye Hua bluntly said.

I gritted my teeth. She's getting to my nerves.

"Hey!" Ruo shoved herself in front before I could respond.

"Oh if this isn't the almighty Ruo. I've heard a lot about you." Ye Hua instantly recognized my best friend.

"Something like..." She paused, "A flirty geek student of class A."

Everyone 'cooed'. I didn't realize we were getting a lot of attention. Maybe because she's Ye Hua.

"She isn't!" I exclaimed.

Ruo made me step back. I hide behind her as she put up her head and jutted her chin in determination to fight back.

"Are you finished?" Ruo asked.

"What? You want me to make up some stories?" Ye Hua said. "You want to be famous like me? So that friend of yours will no longer eavesdrop?"

Ruo clicked her tongue. "Make up some stories? As if, I don't do rubbish just to make myself famous."

"In fact people are only interested with you because you're pretty? But as far as I know you went under the knife. Don't brag about how natural your face is because I could totally break your nose." Ruo fired back.