Gentleman?

Zhi Ruo's POV

"What? What happened to Dylan?" Yuyan asked.

I sighed, "My mom made him food and we didn't know he's allergic to seafood. Unfortunately."

Yuyan pouted. "Too bad. But you must've been happy."

I rose my brow in confusion. "Ha-happy? He's not OK?"

She let out a laugh. "The number one hater named Zhi Ruo is now concern of her ex." I push her off the side walk.

The car honk at us.

"Can we not bring that up? I mean I learned my lesson. It was a bet, I'm never gonna fall again with his lies."

"As if. He's a charming guy and a gentleman." I rolled my eyes to heaven.

"Gentleman? Am I hearing that right?"

I'd die if he's one of those. Which he is not at all!

I remember when we first started dating. The rain stopped and we decided to walk back home the sidewalk. Puddles were everywhere that time then there was a car approaching and about to run through the paddle.

Once the car ran over it. The pineapple head grabbed me by my coat and shove me forward. The water hit my entire body.

I turned around and looked at him. He was hiding behind my back. I was so mad, I couldn't believe he would do that.

Not to mention, I drank a little bit of rain water—

"Anyways. Although I hate him very very very much. I still don't wish he will suffer this hard." I said earning a nod from Yuyan, "You have a good heart Ruo."

I smiled as I pat her arm, "Of course. I am."

"And you look happy?" Yuyan added.

"You think?"

"Yeah. Let me guess."

"You got the highest scores?!"

I shook my head. "How I wish, but try harder."

"Uhmmm, your mom made that banana cuisine again?"

"Nope. Last chance, you idiot."

"Aye, harsh BUT I GIVE UP. Tell me what is it?" Yuyan cling onto my arm.

"I'm meeting up with Coen." I giggled.

"Co-Coen? Xu Coen?" Yuyan stutters. "Girl I thought you take it down since last week?" She cupped her mouth.

"Actually I met him unexpectedly and he told me to meet him up this evening."

"This evening? What are you guys going to do?" Yuyan let out a sly smile.

I slap back in a playful way. "Too much smut could kill your innocence, young lady."

"Hey! I'm not reading any smut. I don't even know what that is."

"Pff. Don't play dumb." I paused when a headlight struck my eyes. "It seems like your chauffeur is here."

"Yeah. Bye girl, see you tomorrow and I'll be waiting for an update." Yuyan winked, "Bye."