Sparks

Zhi Ruo's POV

"The end." Mr Tig shouted and Dylan quickly pulled away.

I wasn't expecting that Dylan would actually give me a real kiss, it was just a practice after all.

'Stupid heart, please calm down.' I internally told myself while clutching my chest.

"The both of you did well. You two have chemistry." Mr Tig kind of complimented us?

But that is never gonna happen between me and Dylan.

Well technically it happened before—but it was all an act.

Even this one too.

I don't know. I'm just so shaky and freaky right now.

"Tomorrow is yet another practice but all the actors and actresses must participate and help other students to prepare the props. It's a tough one so please sort out your task." Mr Tig said. We all nod our head.

"Ruo!" Ai Ren squeals at the back. I am a hundred percent sure she's just going to tease me.

"Hey." I replied nonchalantly.

"Girl, I know you're trying to pretend like you don't know what's the reason why I feel happy."

I groan. "I know, it was the kiss isn't it?"

I quickly covered my mouth. I guess I was too blind to realize that Dylan is still beside me—practically listening to what's next to him.

"What?" Dylan asked me, I shrug and looked at Ai Ren again. "Was it too loud?"

Ai Ren looked at Dylan and laughed, "No-pff."

"Liar." I huff.

"Girl it was obvious just admit it. Huh?"

"Admit what?"

I knew, I just play pretend. I'm good at it.

Maybe some times.

"Tell me how do you feel?" Ai Ren giggles.

"Well.." My voice lowers when I heard  Ye Hua's high pitch voice calling pineapple head.

Dylan tapped my shoulder before leaving. "Just admit that I was good."

"WHA—" I shut my mouth when he winks at me.

____

Dylan Wang's POV

It was the first time I felt her softness in me.

And it means to me, something like I would always wanted, from her of course.

"I saw what you did there." Ye Hua pushed my chest while we were walking ourselves to the corner store.

"Did what?" As if I have any idea what she's talking about.

Ye Hua's expression turned into pure irritation and annoyance. Not anger, just that.  "When you kissed her, I just knew something is wrong."

Oh come 'n.

"Here we go again, Ye Hua. It was just—"

"It was just blah blah, you always say that and you don't mean that." She scream like said to me.

This time.

I was the one who became angry.

I couldn't stop myself but to rose my fist in the air and smack the wall. I don't and I can not hit on girls as much as I wanted to. I respect girls with all of my strength.

But Ye Hua is acting like this—I don't think I can handle this way around.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. Babe." She started panicking when she noticed my knuckles were turning red and has a visible cuts on it.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." She hugged me. "I'm not going to think of that way again. I will never going to fight with you again."

My chest was heaving up and down. I don't know what to react towards her, Ye Hua.

"Let's get food, don't be mad at me." She said pulling me.

When we got inside the corner store. I spotted Ruo and her friend, Ai Ren having some snacks at the table on the side.

I eventually ignored her and focus on Ye Hua.

_____

Zhi Ruo's POV

"I love everything in here." I randomly said while looking at the random foods displayed.

"Yeah, but you said that a lot of times already. I highly suggest you shouldn't go here often."

What a great way to ruin someone else plans.

"I was thinking about to go here more often."

"Nah, just don't. It's dangerous." Ai Ren flicked her fingers, "You might get rub and stuffs."

"I'm going to be fine, anyways don't worry about me."

"You, don't change topic. You know I wanted to ask you a lot about your scene in the role play. Ha!" Ai Ren teases me.

"Stop talking about it, for goodness sake." I said in stern.

I got up from my chair and went to the ice cream section. I seriously don't want to talk about it so I have to go find something else to put my annoyance and uncomfortable on.

I slide open the fridge and took a popsicle ice cream.

"Hey, I think we should go there." Ai Ren popped behind me.

"Where?" I looked around only to see Dylan and Ye Hua picking out foods.

"I hate you." I smack Ai Ren's arm as she cracks up.

"You can't hide the fact that he still have to kiss you for who knows many times."

"That's a great reminder." I replied in full sarcasm.

_____
(A/N) That's it for today 😚 Thank you so much, I'm currently writing some other chapter and I'm glad you guys liked it.

I have finals coming this week so I'd be busy but no worries I'm prepared yall.

Ilyy and have a good day!
💜