Demerits

Zhi Ruo's POV

I went straight to the school organization club meeting place. The janitor I bumped into told me about the people gathering inside one specific room.

Once I stepped inside the room. I could feel a frightening aura wrapping my whole body. It was creepy enough to make me shiver in an instant.

"Hello?" My voice echoes.

Then I heard a loud thud. I froze.

"Ouch!"

It was just our class monitor, Jing. Hooo I thought there's something else here.

"Ruo? Why are you here? Do you know that only class monitors, representative and presidents are only allowed in here?"

I'm the class muse, that doesn't count?

"Hey?"

"Oh right. Sorry I was looking for you because you I'm submitting these to you."

"Is that Dylan Wang's?" Her eyes widen. I nod my head, "Yeah."

"Wow. I didn't know he could pass schoolwork on time. Thanks Ruo."

Maybe, who knows? I hope he's serious this time.

"Don't mention it. Bye." I exited the room and went right back to Yuyan at the cafeteria.

Jing took her time to actually open and review his activity books. She couldn't believe herself that she's holding the exact same object from a million dollar man, named Dylan.

"Let's see.."

She intentionally dropped the workbook off her hands.

The workbooks was full of doodles, every page was just messy. You can't even identify what is what.

Jing was fuming in anger; fist clenched and teeth gritted. "Dylan Wang, Zhi Ruo. Do you think is both a joke?"

_______

Dylan Wang's POV

I was staring at the door, practically waiting for Ruo.

NOPE. Definitely not because I miss her, it's just I want to see her reaction when she saw what I did towards my activity work book.

We're through if you don't remember.

"Hey, bro." A nerdy classmate of mine once again appeared in front if my sight.

Listen, he's been bugging me around for the third time now. He said he wanted to be friends with me which I am uninterested in because he doesn't have that vibe.

One nerdy is enough for a handsome Dylan.

"What? Don't call me bro." I changed positions.

"It's okay. But still" He paused pushing his glasses. "I want to repay you for saving me back earlier."

Yeah right, when he almost slipped on the floor because of the banana peel. I think it was stupid enough.

"Just go away. That could help." I replied.

"No no, I want to be friends with you."

"Yeah with exchange of your life." I told him, "Now move. You're blocking my view."

As if on cue, Ruo has arrived. Her face showed nothing but just blank.