Date?

3rd Person's POV

It was a tiring day, to sum it up the practice went well and they have to go  back tomorrow after school once again.

"You students did well today except—oh never mind I just hope next time we should put in mind that this play is for your grades, whoever thinks this is a joke..well, better think not. Is that clear?" Mr, Tig looked at everyone. They all nodded.

"I have to pass." Ruo said, biting her nails. "Of course we will pass..." Ai Ren commented knocking her hands off her mouth. It was annoying for her to watch.

"Because you'll get a kiss from the Dy—"

Ruo rolled her eyes then she quickly wrapped her hands to Ai Ren's throat,   "Who? Who?"

"Dhyanaw angq—" Ai Ren chokes and tapped hands.

Once Ruo pulled away, an arm suddenly flung on her shoulder. She looked at her side only to see Dylan with his left eyebrow rose and expressionless face.

Typical him.

"Ge-t off me." Ruo irritatingly said while attempting to take his arm off her.

"No can do," Dylan paused, "Let's go on a date."

Ai Ren's eyes beamed, wig snatched.

"Huh? What?"

"Do you really want me to repeat that? Why? Because you don't get asked out on a regular basis?" Dylan joked.

Ruo glared at her, "Hey, I get asked out too."

"But seldom." Ai Ren quickly walked away as she grabs her jacket, "Enjoy your date, Ruo."

"HEY!"

"Pssh. Let's date." Dylan hissed her. Ruo didn't budge. He looked at her again. "You don't want?"

"No, I mean—"

He pulled her wrist quickly as they made their way out of the school campus.

'No time to waste.' Dylan says chuckling, holding her wrist more tight, it seems like no one can snatch her away from him.

______

Dylan Wang's POV

She's my responsibility.

Apparently Mr, Zhi asked me to watch over her so that includes making her stomach full, observe her and make her happy?

It has been an awkward to both of us and I had to think of an idea...

Take her out to date?

Like I mean not that date, she doesn't want me though, I just want her to come with me and I will buy her stuffs she wants.

But most importantly food, I want to make her eat more.

Mr. Zhi, you found the right guy for you daughter.

"Hey." Ruo cut me off from spacing out.

"What's your plan? Are we going home?"

"Ho-me? No, we have to find a good place to eat." I replied while rummaging for my keys.

"There." Ruo pointed at a corner store just across the road. "Ai Ren spent most of the time there, I even go with Coen there."