Intense

Dylan Wang's POV

I hope.

I just hope she didn't see it.

That we were kissing.

"I'm all good." Ruo says trying to compose herself.

I guess she saw it.

"Why are you here?" Ye Hua butted in, glaringly.

I had to hold both of their hands just because— I don't want a fight. Ye Hua is more likely to start a fight and I've known Ruo for sure, she won't chill.

"I just," Ruo got cut off when the lights got switched off.

Ye Hua shrieks and immediately reach for my arm. I couldn't see, it was pitch black already.

"Babe, never ever leave me." Ye Hua shrieks again.

I rolled my eyes, thank goodness ot was dark. She couldn't see my expression.

"Yes, I will never leave you." I replied earning a chuckle from Ruo which is actually surprising that she stayed there.

I thought she's scaredy-cat?

"Ruo, are you still there?" I asked lifting my hand in the air attempting to reach her—

Just as Dylan was about to grab Ruo's arm the lights turned on. His hand landed on Ruo's chest nearly thinking it was her arm.

The slightest tap on Ruo's chest had her jumping like crazy—arms crossed over her chest with unexplainable expression.

I was out of words to say, I wanted to jump off the window.

I DIDNT MEAN TO!

"What are you doing?!" Ruo exclaimed.

"Listen, listen I didn't mean to do that. I just happened to be confused, I thought it was your arm." I explained.

"Oh my arm? With this chest? Woah, I can't really stand you Wang Dylan."

Ye Hua flinched. No one really dares to call her boyfriend by his last name. Well generally most of the students in their school Dylan is extra sensitive with name callings.

"Yes, I'm glad you know your place, AND by the way," I paused then I let go of Ye Hua's wrist and placed my hands on my pocket.

"You're out of my league. Don't ever dare to call me by my last name."

It was something that Ruo didn't see coming.

"Nice work, loser." Ye Hua spoke intentionally bumping her shoulder.

Ruo was left there dumbfounded.

______
3rd Person's POV

"Places everyone." Mr Tig says gesturing everyone with a rolled paper in his hands.

Before it started, Mr Tig went to Ruo's spot and lean near her ears. "Is there something you've heard earlier?"

Ruo shook her head. "None sir, Ye Hua didn't do anything."

"Are you sure?"

"Ye-s." Ruo replied looking at the ground. Mr Tig hums in response.

"Now. Where were we? Oh the part where the prince have to kiss Snow White."

Everyone started cheering, they were giggling over Dylan and Ruo.

Silence. It was never this awkward for both of them, Ruo kept scratching on her arm while Dylan had to look away and avoid her gaze.

Once Ruo laid down on the bed, she shut her eyes and started acting like she was in deep sleep. Dylan did scans his script before he finally approached Ruo's spot.

Mr. Tig shushed. "In three two one.."

"Then there she is, Snow White. The beautiful young lady that was unfortunately been poisoned by a heartless witch..." The narrator said.

Ye Hua appears—awkwardly holding the dirty basket.

Every chuckles, it just comes out naturally in them. They knew Ye Hua is something more than being the school's spotlight.

Ye Hua gritted her teeth, soon anger rose inside her.

"Just don't." Dylan grab ahold of Ye Hua's arm as soon as she let go of the basket.

"Prince!" Mr Tig shouted towards Dylan and he immediately went to the spot where Ruo was laying down, peacefully.

"Su..such a beautiful lady," Dylan pauses as he looked at Ruo's closed eyes, her eyelashes were long enough to snatch his attention.

(A/N wig snatched, I suck at narrating iM sorry Im sUch)

"It's frustrating that a lady like you was poisoned."

"And then there goes the seven dwarves." The narrator said, Ai Ren is also included there along with Hui Yin.

"Mister, only a true love kiss can take away the curse that was given by the witch."

Dylan took a huge gulp, realizing that it was the time for his worst—not really, scene. Kissing.

"Just kiss her according to what you want." Mr Tig added. "Make it short!"

"O-k." He responded shortly then leaned down.

Slowly.

Slowly.

Slowly.

Dylan finally placed his lips onto Ruo's soft plumped lips; her slightly thick lips felt the warmth of his, it was her first kiss and it was taken away by the same guy who broke her heart from the very fist time.