Forced

Zhi Ruo's POV

"It's okay." Ai Ren said, "I always knew that Dylan already got his attention to someone."

She's mature enough. I idolize her for being like that. Unlike to any other fan girls out there.

I shook my head. "No, it's not what you think Ai Ren."

"Huh?" She looked at me.

"There's nothing something going on between us. Trust me."

She huff. "I'm relieved but seriously. Let me know if you guys are a 'thing' so I will shut my mouth."

"Well.." I bit my lips.

"We were."

Ai Ren jaw flung open. It reminds me of Yuyan when I first told her that—nostalgic isn't it?

"No way." She spoke.

"No one believes in me before. But nah, that was the past, We both bicker a lot. No interest at each other at all." I explained.

"Really? You can resist a guy like him? How did you two broke up?"

Is it necessary to ask that?

"I would like to keep that with myself. Thank you."

She nod in embarrassment. "I'm sorry for asking you to much."

"It's OK."

_____

"Bro, she's here." The guy who escorted us got inside.

Dylan got up and walk towards me. "I won~"

"I know I saw you so stop acting like I wasn't there." I said.

His expression changed. "No congratulations?"

"Eh? What's the point?" I laughed, "I'm kidding. Congrats then, by the way. This is Ai Ren."

I grabbed Ai Ren's arm.

"Hi." She stutters.

"She's one of your fangirls, she adores you very much." I whisper-like said to him.

Dylan chuckled and walk towards her, "Thank you."

"Omy—ah yes. You're welcome, I'm so happy I get to meet you."

Ai Ren is getting shy. She's too cute especially when Dylan pats her head, it's kind of strange but you know, cute.

"So.." I eyed him.

I hope he gets the idea of what I'm trying to say.

"Oh yeah."

"Dylan!" One specific girl shouted behind.

We all turned to look at her.

"Oh no, girlfriend alert." Xu Wehao mouthed. The boys looked at us in stern.

I turned to the Wehao then back to Dylan, confused.

Him and Ye Hua are already a thing now?

Dylan was stunned when Ye Hua run towards him and hugged him.

"Congratulations.." She said, planting her face onto his chest—I hope she's sniffing the sweat and odor.

I'm joking.

"T-thank you, Ye Hua." He let out a smile. "You know what I'm so happy for you, this could be the start of your career." Ye Hua responded.

I have no other choice but to walk few steps back.

Dylan's eyes beamed. "Really?"

"Uhuh. You know what let's talk about it later. I'm inviting you to my place." Ye Hua traveled her hands to his hands.