Ignore

Zhi Ruo's POV

"Ma, have you seen my rubber bands?" I shouted from a distance fair enough for Ma to hear it.

I've been searching for it for about five minutes now and I still couldn't spot one.

"Just check it above the table." She responded and I quickly went to find it.

I flip my hair down then combed it. I was already in a rush to school because I took a lot of time eating my breakfast.

Once I was done from running back and forth. I opened the main door only to be greeted by Dylan.

I almost jump from surprised.

"He-y." I spoke as I adjusted my ponytail while I facing him, he was glued to his phone.

Dylan wasn't responding instead he was looking at his phone screen.

"Hey?" I flicked a finger in-front of his face.

"Are you OK?" I peeked at his phone.

"Yea-h." He started stuttering then moving the screen away from my sight.

"Your hair looks nice today." He blurted out of the blue.

I gawked.

"What?"

But then he shrugs, "Nothing. Come on we're late."

"You could just say that without taking it back.." I hummed as we get out from the main entrance.

He didn't respond but he kept his focus at his phone once again.
______

Dylan Wang's POV

She's pretty.

I like the way she looked today. I don't know why, maybe because there's no math class and she's not stressed?

Kidding, but yeah.

I guess I was not really aware by the fact that I just wasted her heart.

"So, why did you have to pick me up back home?" Ruo asked while skipping steps as we walk.

Oh.

I locked my phone realizing that Ye Hua won't be answering my texts.

"Just because—" I got cut off when I felt someone wrapping their hands around my waist.

I was already sure it was Ye Hua, coming out of know where.

"Hey, babe." She greeted me.

I didn't respond, I just took her arms off me. She reacted and pushed my chest.

I back off a bit. "What is it now, huh?"

"I called you many times last night even today AND You weren't responding." I added, trying my best not to loose my anger.

"Babe, sorry. I was partying with my friends."

That's what make me feel angry towards Ye Hua. She's insensitive and always thinks I could forgive her by her wrong doings.

AND Yes, this isn't the first time. I warned her many times now.

I looked around only to realize that Ruo is still at the scene and few of the students were looking at us.

"Ye Hua let's talk about it upstairs. Let's go."

Dylan grabbed Ye Hua's wrist then walk pass through Ruo, completely ignoring her.

Ruo was surprised and confused but she decided not to interfere and went straight to class.

_____

3rd Person's POV

Grabbing Ye Hua's wrist Dylan refuses not to listen to Ye Hua's complains.

He has done for, he wanted to be with Ye Hua but she's also the reason why this relationship is getting more toxic.

"Why aren't you listening to me, Ye Hua?"

"About what? Me going out with friends? Aren't you happy about me that I'm getting along with them?"

"I am happy, but this happens more often and would always make me feel uneasy for you."

"And why is that, babe? Let's just get this through."

"You are not making any sense at all."

When Ye Hua was about to walk away. Dylan took her arm and stopped her, making her yelp.

"I've seen the pictures."

Ye Hua's eyes almost bulge put of her socket

"You've seen them?" She asked, gulping.

_______
(A/N) Sorry if this took me awhile to publish. 💗

Hope you enjoyed, there's more coming up!

💜