Visit

Zhi Rou's POV

"Hey, Yuyan? Are you there?" I whisper into the phone, keeping my close with me while I secretly gaze on the window just beside me.

"Yeah? Ruo? Why are you freaking whispering?" Yuyan started whispering too.

I gasped, "Don't whisper."

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"HEY—" I cut her off.

"Alright shut up, Yuyan. This won't make me feel any better." I sighed.

"What? Why? Are you okay? Where the heck are you?" Yuyan started worrying as if she's my mum.

"I'm OK but I'm worried. Ugh this is giving me so much headache." I rolled over the bed.

I could hear Yuyan chuckled, "What? Did that ex of yours done something wrong to you?"

"Nope."

"And why are you calling me?!" Yuyan exclaimed. "Because I just found out that he was the one who rented one of our rooms or house. I don't really know."

"And why are you so worried about it? It's not like you two are going back together, right?"

She's right. What the heck was I thinking? Psh

I'm overreacting that's it. Although Dylan is living just beside me, he's still a stranger to me.

"Gurl, if you're gonna keep yourself stressed out about it then you lose. I'm lowkey thinking Dylan planned this." Yuyan stated.

"You think so?" I started fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"Definitely. Just come to think of it. Why would he come here to Hangzhou? He's wealthy enough to study abroad BUT why is he here?"

"To hurt you? To make you realize things?"

My heart started aching. Everything seems accurate to me. But then, why would he?

"Okay. I get it, Yuyan. Thanks," I hang up the phone and planted my face to my pillow.

A knock interrupted me from slowly falling asleep.

"Mom? What?" I lazily asked.

A food container magically appeared in-front of me. "Since you don't have anything to do tonight until the next two days, could you bring this to our new boarder?"

My jaw drop to the ground.

"Why—What—Why me?" I stuttered making my mum stare at me in confusion, "I'm busy tonight and I'm pretty sure he's alone. He needs someone to talk to. So go."

"Alright. Alright." I replied, "Hep, hep." My mom stopped me.

"Oh please don't go out exposing that bra free chest of yours. Use my coat." Mom ordered before throwing her coat towards me.

I rolled my eyes. Is it that bad for me to go out not wearing bra?

It's not noticeable.

______

Dylan Wang's POV

I'm now in home but it doesn't really feel like it.

This is saddening me.

I started spacing out as I stare at the dirty white ceiling of my 'now so called' house.

What to do? What to do?

As if on cue, my door bell rungs, snapping me out of my thoughts and went to the entrance.

I lazily open the door.

I jumped at the sight.

There was a man standing in front of me, wearing a black coat and an old clothes. He's probably homeless.

"Sorry mister. I don't have any money to give you. Have a good night." I said.

Before I could shut the door. A foot stopped me.

"Who do you think you are?"

"What?"

I slightly open the door once again. The homeless man tilts his head. "Ruo?"

"Yes AND I am not here to ask for food. You're too rude." She started blabbering.

"It doesn't matter. But what are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes.

"It does matter! You're talking like you are rich and stu—" I cut her off by stepping out from my doorway and halted few inches away from her.

"Hey.." She got startled.

I smirk, "Just so you know Ruo, I AM rich. I can buy everything with just one slide." I paused and lean down our face were almost touching.

She couldn't mutter a single word.

"Is this for me? Thank you." I took the food container away from her trembling hands.

I was about to head inside but I turned around once again. I scanned her from head to toe.

Funny thing is.

I noticed her chest.

She wasn't wearing a bra.

_____

(A/N) Okay forgive me for a very boring chapter 😂 *cries in chinese*

Anyways I hope you have a good day or night.

BTW. Where does my amazing readers came from? Let me know hihi 💜