Strange

Zhi Ruo's POV

I skipped a step as I walk across the hallway.

Heck yeah it's friday and you know what that means! Weekend is approaching and dramas are waiting.

'Wow that's a good rhyme. I think I should be a rapper someday.' I thought as I let out a laugh, like a dumb ass one. I'm hype!

I quickly approached Yuyan as soon as I saw her standing in front of her locker.

"Yuyan!" I shouted in a distance. But she seems busy. Maybe.

I approached her immediately.

"Hey home girl." She then immediately shoved the things on her hand as soon as she heard me.

She's strange today.

"What was that?" I asked, confused. Yuyan shook her head then flick my forehead. "That's nothing. Just nothing."

Still not convinced. I then did my 'ninja-like' move and took the paper away from her locker.

"Ruo!" She screams.

Oh no. I suck at running.

"Give it up, you fool!" She said.

"WAIT!" I mouthed just when she was about to tackle me. I held up the paper high. "Yuyan, I'm not gonna look at it anymore. BUT just tell me, what are these stuffs?"

It wasn't in mandarin. It was printed in english.

"Ha! That's what you get from stealing someone else's stuffs! I just knew you couldn't read this so yeah."

"Rude." I glared at her.

"I will tell you later during lunch break." She spoke.

"Yeah, right." I said, reaching out for her and flung my arm towards her shoulder.

_______

Dylan Wang's POV

"Thank you for everything you've done. I can't thank you all enough." Mom says to Mr and Mrs Zhi.

"Don't mention it. It is our responsibility since we live under the same roof, Mrs Wang." Mrs Zhi replied.

I just stood there watching them as they thank each other for who knows how many times now.

"Mom by that time you guys can leave the hospital is probably closed already."

They all laughed.

Mr. Zhi pat my back, "Son, hospital does not close. Try to remember that."

"Don't bother him Mr. Zhi, he's just thinking a lot of childishness." Mom spoke. Wow just wow.

Mrs Wang clasps her hands. "It's okay. He just reminds me of my daughter every time he does that. Speaking of her, are you ready to go back to class today or you're going to class next week?"

I looked at my Mom. She nods her head, "Go catch up with your lessons Dylan."

"But Mom-"

"Let's go." Mom head out the room as fast as lightning.

"Dylan, Is this yours?" Mr. Zhi pulled out the activity books that Ruo handed to me last time.

I took it away from his hands. "Thanks."

_______

Zhi Ruo's POV

The cafeteria got filled in with just the span of ten minutes. We're lucky enough to get our seats in with a very nice view of the school grounds. I took a sit facing Yuyan.